Question About Mvp 2005

Vader

Hi

I have been having an issue with the schedule updater when i tried to update the year for the 2012 schedule that you guys provided it used to work before but now it just shows the screen and then goes back to the desktop...

I tired a lot of ways to fix it, accepted it through my firewall but still doesn`t work..I came across another poster who had another issue with the 2012 schedule and he was told to do the change with a non modded version of 2005...Would that work for me as well or is there another way to fix this...

I am using Windows 7 64 bit...

thank you

Hi

I have been having an issue with the schedule updater when i tried to update the year for the 2012 schedule that you guys provided it used to work before but now it just shows the screen and then goes back to the desktop...

I tired a lot of ways to fix it, accepted it through my firewall but still doesn`t work..I came across another poster who had another issue with the 2012 schedule and he was told to do the change with a non modded version of 2005...Would that work for me as well or is there another way to fix this...

I am using Windows 7 64 bit...

thank you

If you're using the schedule I uploaded it's definitely possible. I have Windows 7 64-bit and have successfully updated my schedule's year to 2012, using TyWiggins' schedule updater.

When are you running the schedule updater?

Hi

Thank you for the responces i am using the schedule updater when i started a new dynasty i push control, alt ,del to get to the desktop and then i would change the year and the age of the players then i would go back to my dynasty press a button and the date would change...

Yes i am using the schedule by Dylanbradbury....The schedule updater worked before for the 2011 roster but Yankee4Life is right something is blocking it here i tried everything i could think of...

This Year changer that you guys mentioned is that in the mod 1994 or is that part of the tools...?? Cause it sounds like that would be my best bet...

Hi

Thank you for the responces i am using the schedule updater when i started a new dynasty i push control, alt ,del to get to the desktop and then i would change the year and the age of the players then i would go back to my dynasty press a button and the date would change...

Yes i am using the schedule by Dylanbradbury....The schedule updater worked before for the 2011 roster but Yankee4Life is right something is blocking it here i tried everything i could think of...

This Year changer that you guys mentioned is that in the mod 1994 or is that part of the tools...?? Cause it sounds like that would be my best bet...

So you Alt-Tab out of MVP at the team selection screen and load Schedule Updater. But when you load it up, nothing happens?

As far as I recall, the Year Changer tool is the same tool as the Schedule Updater, just with a different name. It's included in the 1994 mod.

Yes i use the ALt Tab at the screen were it says welcome to the Toronto Blue Jays and at the bottom right it shows the when the next game will be..I then load the Updater wait for the choices instead of getting the choices it closes down and i am back on the desktop...

I will download the 1994 mod and see if it works and let you know....

Thanks again for all your help...

Yes i use the ALt Tab at the screen were it says welcome to the Toronto Blue Jays and at the bottom right it shows the when the next game will be..I then load the Updater wait for the choices instead of getting the choices it closes down and i am back on the desktop...

I will download the 1994 mod and see if it works and let you know....

Thanks again for all your help...

You're pressing Alt-Tab at the wrong time. Start a dynasty, and when you get to this screen, the Organization Select screen:

kNVJT.png

Alt-tab out and load up Year Changer/Schedule updater. It should run then.

It didn`t work i even downloaded the updater again thinking that my version may have been something wrong and still didn`t work...I was curious though the updater i have is the one that says Schedule upater 2009 has there been a newer verison out, maybe i am using a version that is incompatible..??

Sorry i more question i downloaded the 1994 mod but i don`t see the year changer in the zip file do i need to install the mod before i can extract the year changer...???

It's been a long-time since I installed MVP 1994, but I believe once you install the mod, the Year Changer mod is in a folder called "Extras."

It didn`t work i even downloaded the updater again thinking that my version may have been something wrong and still didn`t work...I was curious though the updater i have is the one that says Schedule upater 2009 has there been a newer verison out, maybe i am using a version that is incompatible..??

The version of Schedule Updater included in the 1994 mod, and the version I use is Schedule Updater v3.0.

I downloaded the 1994 mod and the year changer was in the extra file you were talking about so i got that as well, i am going to do a clean install of the MVP 2005 with the MVP08 mod and the add ons and let you know what if it worked or not...

I downloaded the 1994 mod and the year changer was in the extra file you were talking about so i got that as well, i am going to do a clean install of the MVP 2005 with the MVP08 mod and the add ons and let you know what if it worked or not...

Before I would do any of this, check to see if the Schedule Updater included with the 1994 mod, successfully changes the year to 1994.

If it works, try the other mods; if not, there's no sense in trying the other mods.

Hi DylanBradbury

Unfortunatly it didn`t work something is not allowing the schedule updater/year changer to work....I even tried to disable the anti virus to see if that did it but nothing...

Is there any other way that i can change the year to 2012..??