updated roster 2012

luisgregg

How come a lot of pitching spots are left open/ unfilled.? Some lineup spots too are unfilled. Also tigers 5th starter drew smyly is in AA as middle reliever with stamina very low. Also M Trumbo from angels is their 3rd baseman. ohhh Yu darvish should be 4th starter not long reliever Just some of the things I found incorrect ... but overall its good.

i just uploaded the roster when i finished doing all those players from every team, i didnt do the lineups!!!. you can do your lineups whatever you want! and i dont know whats wrong with putting the roster in your game cos i dont have any problem with it. well, i hope you liked it anyways ;)

Edited by luisgregg

i just uploaded the roster when i finished doing all those players from every team, i didnt do the lineups!!!. you can do your lineups whatever you want! and i dont know whats wrong with putting the roster in your game cos i dont have any problem with it. well, i hope you liked it anyways ;)

Works great for me. Good job, thanks for the effort!

Ok, I'll try a full re-install. I'm mostly looking for updated Brewers roster. At a glance it looked good. Although I think you still had Craig Counsell in AAA. He's now retired and works in the front office. Thanks!

This is just what we needed, thanks so much for your effort and time spent on this. To anyone have crashing issues try the following: I have not tried this roster yet

If you have ty's editor you can open the roster and check that all teams have 25 player at each level and that all lineups and rotation spots are filled, if there are more then 25 players and spots are set to empty on the roster the game will crash when you try to start a game or even trying to look at rosters sometimes.

If I may ask is all the names and pics current also? and how to get it into the game?

It's definitely the lineups for me. luisgregg, will you put out a new roster with the lineups updated? I do not have ty's editor and I don't think it's available here anymore. Although if someone could send it to me, that would be appreciated.