• Please log in to reply
2399 replies to this topic

#41 Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Rookie

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:46 AM

Outstanding work. Your final update for 2k4 really enhanced the game for me last Fall/Winter. The total easy install was great.

I would prefer to be able to update the teams all at once with one total update. Less hassle.

Thanks again.

#42 ezdriver

ezdriver

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:09 AM

One total download sounds like a winner to me, and the sooner the better! Those EA uni's are just terrible to look at. Looking forward to seeing the improvements. :D

ez

#43 nyymvp41

nyymvp41

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:33 AM

cool! kc's uniform ROCKS! Thank you for your hard work! :D

#44 The Yankee Faithful

The Yankee Faithful

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 418 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:14 AM

kcc.....u uniforms are bad why dont u work on them a little more ;-)....haha jk nice job...wish i could download them.....is there any possible way to downlaod it to PS2....i would really like to use your uniforms.

that would be reallly cool :lol:

#45 NYM

NYM

MVP

• Members
  • 3,932 posts
  • Interests:Sports

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:46 AM

kcc.....u uniforms are bad why dont u work on them a little more ;-)....haha jk nice job...wish i could download them.....is there any possible way to downlaod it to PS2....i would really like to use your uniforms.

that would be reallly cool :lol:

its because i feel left out when everyone talks about mods ans stuff.....wish i had the mods......o well......nice job kcc.....if u can show some met uniform it would be cool.

#46 Kccitystar

Kccitystar

Hall of Famer

• Modders
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:00 PM

Heading down the home stretch....

Posted Image

#47 HypnoxXx

HypnoxXx

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:07 PM

because i feel left out when everyone talks about mods ans stuff.....wish i had the mods..

Oh but ya can!.....If you got it on PC :wink:

#48 HypnoxXx

HypnoxXx

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:12 PM

I really think its fantastic how quickly the modders are working...I've heard so much about how awful 2005 is and how everyone just wants to stick to playing 2004, but I have so much hope for 2005 to be bigger and better once all these mods kick in. These jerseys should get you feeling good about MVP again, as I must admit, that's the hardest part about playing 2005--seeing the awfully dull jerseys with the EA Sports batting gloves and the upside down nike cleats after playing with all the sweet, modded jerseys from last year. I'm sure that within a month (and thusly before the regular season), the modders will have made MVP 2005 a great game.

#49 boulet430

boulet430

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 238 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:14 PM

Heading down the home stretch....

Posted Image

that must mean you are almost done

#50 Kccitystar

Kccitystar

Hall of Famer

• Modders
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:30 PM

Just testing things out at the moment...if everything goes well, I'm releasing it as part of the PM CRUNCH tonight. I know people will be coming home happy... :lol:

#51 olyrunner

olyrunner

Rookie

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:31 PM

KC, any chance you can upload at TPG as well (just in case we can't get on during the "crunch" again)?

#52 MauerPower

MauerPower

Rookie

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:30 PM

Hey KC, I posted in the general room, but don't think you caught my post.

I did the Yanks you made, and they are absolutely spot on. I did notice two minor things though (I don't mean to nitpick).

The Nike Swoosh on the batter's right hand is backwards, facing the camera. I don't know if you can change it, but they still look great anyway.

Also, the color of the number on the away unis is a little light, not sure if that is due to my settings or the unis themselves. Most likely something on my end.

One query, when you did the Minnesota Twins unis, did you enlarge the number on the front of the jersey at all? They are absolutely tiny on the game, and it would be AWESOME if you could fix that.

Keep up the awesome work, man. Everyone appreciates it.

#53 ming

ming

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:23 PM

Smooth as silk...as usual, kc! :p

#54 Kccitystar

Kccitystar

Hall of Famer

• Modders
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:32 PM

I did the Yanks you made, and they are absolutely spot on. I did notice two minor things though (I don't mean to nitpick).

The Nike Swoosh on the batter's right hand is backwards, facing the camera. I don't know if you can change it, but they still look great anyway.

- I know. I'll be changing it prior to release.

Also, the color of the number on the away unis is a little light, not sure if that is due to my settings or the unis themselves. Most likely something on my end.

-Not sure if I can fix it or anything but I updated the uniforms, not the numbers.

One query, when you did the Minnesota Twins unis, did you enlarge the number on the front of the jersey at all? They are absolutely tiny on the game, and it would be AWESOME if you could fix that.

-Sadly, no, I didn't. Sorry.

Keep up the awesome work, man. Everyone appreciates it.

-It's only the beginning. Only the beginning.

#55 dmxrxt9999

dmxrxt9999

Rookie

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:47 PM

kc you are the man... can't wait for the release............. :wink:

#56 baardhimself

baardhimself

Rookie

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:07 PM

Hi, i am new to the whole baseball game scene and im wondering why you have to make these uniforms, dont they come with MVP 2005 because EA have the MLB license?

#57 Kccitystar

Kccitystar

Hall of Famer

• Modders
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:08 PM

Hi, i am new to the whole baseball game scene and im wondering why you have to make these uniforms, dont they come with MVP 2005 because EA have the MLB license?

I'll let someone else explain.

#58 AF3141

AF3141

Rookie

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:10 PM

Baardhimself, they are inaccurate.

#59 RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy

MVP

• Members
  • 3,692 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, NASCAR.

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:17 PM

Baardhimself, they are inaccurate.

They also suck.
EA can't even make the uniforms RIGHT (See: Blue Jays).

Kccitystar makes good-looking unis and fixes any stupid blunders by EA.

#60 ming

ming

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:23 PM

Best bball game available is mvp with mods like these uniforms...believe me, NO console game is even close in any department. Seems like it was kc that said it best," If its in the game, we put it there". :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users