Cannot Sign In

Rocket_Rick

It seems my user name and passowrd is not valid. I tried to sign back in using both user name and password but it keeps telling me it is wrong. I tried to sign back up but then it tells me my CD KEY is already in use.

I do not play online, I really use this for the updated rosters and now ths does not work.......ugh!

Is anyone else having this problem?

I logged in fine earlier today, and I was able to download the newest 2K roster.

Though imperfect, 2K's rosters are coming around a bit. Some of the formerly free-agent players have actually been assigned to their correct teams. I don't know if the contracts are accurate, though... I tried looking up a few (such as Andres Blanco & Brian Tallet) of their contracts, but terms aren't available anywhere.

2K's newest roster actually surprised me in regard to MLB and Triple-A level accuracy. At least, it did in regard to players and transactions I actually investigated. I didn't delve too deep, but rather skimmed the a few rosters and some key transactions. I found them accurate, including Ian Kinsler's recent contract extension.

Now another problem....I have gotten to the part of my seaon where the draft is to happen and when i click on that day to play my game it crashes back to my desktop. I have even went thru the option to load my season and it does the same thing. I also tried to just sim the game and same thng...crashes back to desktop. I never had one bit of problems until today and now I can't go any further in my season.

oh yea, when i attempt to put in a differant password , i can type it in but when I go back to click next I see where the astricks are all the same amount, and I tried differant passwords to make sure the amount of number/letters were differant.

I have sent in an email to techsupport hoping they can figure out what is going wrong here.

Edited by Rocket_Rick

As for the password issue, I think DS is probably correct in that you'll have to wait for 2K to respond to the "already in use" issue. They may have deactivated the serial number, and/or all accounts associated with it. You could try calling 2K customer service, though:

1-866-219-9839

Now the Franchise draft issue is one I think I saw someone else claim completely locked up his/her game on 2K's forum. If that forum's "Advanced Search" function would ever work properly for me, I could have searched for it. Alas, it never works for me. Not in Firefox or IE. Maybe you'll have better luck...

https://www.2ksports.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=203

Thanks for the number, I'll give them a call, so far I have heard nothing back from Tech Support.

Their Tech Support number has been changed to 1-866-922-8693

Now I have to send in some files for them to look at to see why all this is happening..ugh! Atleast I did talk to a HUMAN WHICH WAS GOOD.

Edited by Rocket_Rick