A Different Outlook ( File Corrupted :-( )

Nameless

mets6.jpg

A Different Look

A New York Met Dynasty

Introduction: (Brushes off Dynasty page) Hello all, it's been awhile since I posted something in here but I am here to bring you another dynasty page. I know that dynasties are rare around here now only bhurst has one going on. Looking back I remember how much fun it was to follow and do a season in MVP baseball. Although the keyword here is season. I remember doing the 94' season unfortunately only reached the midmark of the season although I do wish I finished that season. However before I go off tangent, dynasty pages usually revolve around one season. Therefore I thought of an idea of doing a dynasty page that revolved more than one year and see what would happen in multiple seasons in comparison to real life. Now to do that I will not be playing the full 162 games in every season. I will condense the games into 2 months plus 2 weeks after All star break. Meaning I will be playing the first month in April, the all star game and the remainder of July leading towards the trading deadline. And lastly the month in September. This will make the quicker process to go to season by season and so I don't get burned out. Also I will be playing the playoffs if the A's make it and also I will be playing the World Series no matter if I make it or not. Hopefully this wasn't too long of explanation and you might find this interesting. If not that's quite alright because I'm pretty excited to get this going for the fun aspect of it.

Side Note: I will start out in the year 2006 using the '06 Mod. I was debating to start from 2005 but couldn't mod everything that I wanted with uniforms, stadiums and cyberfaces.

Settings

Current Year: 2012.

Team: A's

Datafile: Jims datafile

Games Being Played: April, All Star Game to end of July, September (Around 60-70 Games per season)

Playoffs: Playing the playoffs if A's make it. Otherwise only playing the World Series with random choice of team.

Draft: Each year I will be looking at the exact draft and picking out the MLB players we see today and use MVPEdit to put them in the draft and will display the draft after each year to see who went were.

Seeing this dynasty makes me want to start my own again like I used to! I followed your 1994 one, and it sucks you didn't get a chance to finish, I really would've liked to see how Pedro would've finished as a Met in 94, well, you got him that season, so...yeah lol.

Good luck on this one, I'll be following, quietly, like I have been on this site since 2009. Lets Go Mets!

Seeing this dynasty makes me want to start my own again like I used to! I followed your 1994 one, and it sucks you didn't get a chance to finish, I really would've liked to see how Pedro would've finished as a Met in 94, well, you got him that season, so...yeah lol.

Good luck on this one, I'll be following, quietly, like I have been on this site since 2009. Lets Go Mets!

Dudley! Haven't seen you in awhile, yea I wish I finished the 94 season but there is some things I did in it that I shouldn't have done with it so it just didn't fit right. However this one will be a much different and bigger story since I'm not going to be playing that many games in one season since I want to go more than one season. But glad your following along man, thanks!

Wow, this is a cool dynasty to follow...

Thanks my man!

m4.jpg

m12h1.jpg

m12h2.jpg

m12h3.jpg

m12p.jpg

Side Note: These Brewers are no joke, I thought I had them the past 2 games and they come right back and beat me. Anyway the next series should be a good one since I'm 1 game out of first right now and bout to face the Braves for the first time this season which is always a fun series to play.