Defending The Coliseum

Nameless

as1.jpg

Defending The Coliseum

A Oakland A's Dynasty

Introduction: Hello everyone unfortunately I had some bad news as I was playing with my 06 Met dynasty, the file got corrupted and I tried everything to recover it but didn't work. I was debating to start a new one with the Mets but due to the MVP 12 being out, I had an itch to start one in it. The team I will be using will be the Oakland A's (I mean what's mvpmods without an A's dynasty after all

;) ) I will be using the same method as I did with the Mets one by playing/simming to do more than one year for this page. If you forgot the information I copied and paste regarding what I will be doing with this dynasty.

Dynasty Information: Dynasty pages usually revolve around one season. Therefore I thought of an idea of doing a dynasty page that revolved more than one year and see what would happen in multiple seasons in comparison to real life. Now to do that I will not be playing the full 162 games in every season. I will condense the games into 2 months plus 2 weeks after All star break. Meaning I will be playing the first month in April, the all star game and the remainder of July leading towards the trading deadline. And lastly the month in September. This will make the quicker process to go to season by season and so I don't get burned out. Also I will be playing the playoffs if the A's make it and also I will be playing the World Series no matter if I make it or not.

Settings

Current Year: 2012.

Team: A's

Datafile: Jims datafile

Games Being Played: April, All Star Game to end of July, September (Around 60-70 Games per season)

Playoffs: Playing the playoffs if A's make it. Otherwise only playing the World Series with random choice of team.

Draft: Each year I will be looking at the exact draft and picking out the MLB players we see today and use MVPEdit to put them in the draft and will display the draft after each year to see who went were.