Cannot Load New Rosters.

ignod

Hi everyone. I have been downloading roster updates for years. suddenly I am getting an error message from winzip when i extract the files into the database folder. The game is now unplayable . Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you.

Hi everyone. I have been downloading roster updates for years. suddenly I am getting an error message from winzip when i extract the files into the database folder. The game is now unplayable . Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you.

The "new" rosters are no different from the rosters you have been downloading over the years. Somehow you made a mistake.

What I suggest you do is one more time download daflyboys' newest roster and that can be found

Then before you unzip this roster do as daflyboys says. He instructs people to delete the existing 19 .dat files that are in the data/database subfolder and then extract the current roster to that same location. If you do this then you will be playing again in no time.

Thank you so much for your reply. However it failed to fix the problem. Funny thing is I can unzip the files to other locations. I only get the error when I unzip to the database folder. I may just try a fresh install of 13. Once again thank you for trying to help.

Try changing the extension from "RAR" to "ZIP". If that doesn't work, changed it from "RAR" to 7z". Also if you can unzip to another location, make a temporary folder on your desktop, unzip to that, then highlight the 19 files and drag to the data/database folder (after you delete the other 19. dat files that are already in there).

And make sure that the shortcut icon to the game you are using is to the version that contains the new rosters. Some guys are keeping 2 or more installs and the shortcut is sometimes still pointing to the original install, where, of course, you'll see older rosters.

Again thank you your everyone for your help. As it turns out there is a compatable files tab that also had to be changed. as soon as I pasted the roster files into that as well the roster loaded into the game.I am only posting in the hope that it will help anyone that encounters the same very frustrating problem. Yhanks again for the updates