How Do You Ftp Files Into The Xbox Version Of Mvp 05?

MetsFan826

Hello guys I have a modded xbox with MVP Baseball 2005 and I wanted to get some mods on it like the MLB on Fox theme, audio files and roster updates. When I use the FTP program from my PC, where do I post the files into? There's a bunch of different individual disk drives such as E, F, G, H, Y, Z, etc. Which one are the game files in and where do I post the mod files? Can someone please walk me through this? Thanks.

I remember this somewhat. I think one of those drives hold the major amount of information. Maybe you can search a similar .dat file that would go into the game like "attrib.dat"....that should give you the location. I also remember that there was a variation in that 18/19 .dat files went to the same location/folder and the 19th one went into a different folder. Hope that helps.

P.S. you did say modded Xbox and not the 360. I know nothing about the 360, but if it is I'm sure you can Google info.

Following up on daflyboys answer the first thing you have to determine is where the game is stored normally it's either your F or G drive; what type of dashboard are you using? I have UnleashX on mine, so assuming you have the same go to file explorer in menu and check which drive the game is stored on it should be titled "MVP Baseball 2005". If you don't use UnleashX check the drives using your FTP program. From there whatever mod you're installing should have a read me file to tell you exactly which subfolder you have to import the modded files into. Just remember to backup the stock file before you mod it. Hope this helps.