Player Issue Crashes Game When You Click On Name

puma91

I have MVP 14 and MVP 13, I have the most recent baseup rosters. I was admiring and going through all the players in certain teams and seeing the new or updated pics, I happened to click on Trevor Story who is on the Rockies AAA team, I clicked his name the screen goes black and game exits to desktop and I get a message saying that the game had a unknown error and had to close. Any suggestions or help? It first did it on MVP 13 after I installed the most current baseup rosters, and when I got MVP 14 I got the same result. I apologize to everyone, my original post got put in the wrong forum.

• 6 months later...

Well, you didn't specify but I assume it's because of the portrait again. Therefore the fix would remain the same. This time just open up the attrib.dat file and do a "ctrl+F" to find Story. Go to slot 16 and find his four digit ID number and replace it with a 1. Don't try to apply the fix from last year's roster because he could be on a different team or other things may have changed.

Hello all. First I would like to thank everyone for all the hard and tedious work on keeping the greatest baseball franchise alive.

Would anyone know why MVP 2014 keeps crashing everytime I go into the player editor through the game itself? It does not matter which player I choose to edit, just crashes. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. I am also using the latest MVP 15 Opening Day rosters and installed them correctly. I did not have this problem playing the 2014 edition last year with any roster updates. Just seems to be with the 2015 opening day rosters. I replace the DAT files in datadatabase with the updated ones and have never had this problem before.

Any ideas? Thank you.