Cyberface Problem / Biggui

StAhL

Hey guys,i have some issues,installing cyberfaces with bigGUI.Most faces do not appear in game.Except faces,where the 3 imported files are not compressed,and i have to click the "compress" button.For example Yu Darvish,Matt Cain and Alfredo Simon from the download section i installed without problems,their files are not compressed.Than i tried to install Jacob deGrom,Kevin Kiermaier and some other faces,where the imported files are marked as compressed already.Hope you understand what i mean,my english sucks :facepalm:

We talked about this in the other thread. When you download the actual cyberface files they will not be compressed. bigGUI has a way to compress them and then you need to "rebuild" the file.

As far as the new faces, you won't see them in the game unless you change the ID for that player in the roster file, as they probably have a generic face number right now. You can do that manually by opening up (with wordpad or notepad) attrib.dat (one of the 19 dat files for the roster) and look at slot #10. It is probably a 900 level number. Change it to the official ID number needed.

Thank you very much,again! :good: Do i have to start a new season,to use the installed faces? I play a season with texas atm and played against Tampa Bay,and Kevin Kiermaier´s face for example was the old one.When i play a quick game or hr derby or whatever,he has the "new" face.

Edited by StAhL

For a new face, yes. Because your season is now embedded in a SAV file. But if a player has a certain number, like Matt Cain, if you input (or even make a new) Matt Cain face with that very same number, it will show up in your present season because the on-going season draws its faces and all else from the models.big file.

No, there is no way that I know or heard of to alter a SAV file.

i would highly advise you not use biggui to install faces. it's good for looking at the files, but it will eventually corrupt the models.big if you use it to install or compress. use TIT or the installer thingy to install faces.

TiT doesn´t work for me,i posted my problem in another thread weeks ago.

Edited by StAhL