Any Way To Edit Player Stats In A .sav Roster File?

bbgeek

I installed the Total Classic 1994 mod, and updated the Indians roster to reflect their 1995 team.

1. I used MVPedit and/or hacked the appropriate .dat files (e.g. pstats.dat) to update the stats for Mesa and Tavarez. I know this has no impact on game play, but I prefer not to see Tavarez with 1.2 ip and a 21.60 era when I look at the bullpen.

2. Then I used the game roster editor to add players like Winfield, Poole, Assenmacher, and promote others like Ogea and Perry.

3. In that same editor, I fixed the pitching rotations and lineups. (Had to do this for the AAA team also as I promoted Ogea and Perry off of that team.)

4. I used the game player editor to tweek some ratings so players like Tavarez would perform to their 1995 ability.

5. I saved the roster to 95Indians.sav.

BUT I forgot to update the stats for Poole and Ogea. Is there any way to do this in the .sav file? Or would I have to do this all over again just to get their stats displayed correctly? (Does anyone else think it's strange that you can edit the players' ratings in the game, but not their stats?)

Thanks!

I believe .SAV files are only editable within the game itself. I believe there was a modder here a while ago who did it, but there was never a mod put out for it that I know of and searching for threads on how to do this would be tough because of the short file name type.