Mvp Baseball Players' First Names Audios

File Name: MVP Baseball Players' First Names Audios

File Submitter: BRobby05

File Submitted: 19 Dec 2014

File Category: Audio

Version: Kuiper Player Names' First Names Part 1

I'm in the process of creating Total Classics 1971 and am now trying to do some player names, stadium names and team names from that season. I usually like things more organized so I cut apart both player audios that came on the disc and those uploaded by other people. Here are some of the most popular player first names. It's much easier for me to take a first name and then match it up to the appropriate last name with the same audio tone so it doesn't sound as stupid as it could be the other way. I'm just about ready to upload a 1969-71 Orioles and 1971 A's player sets version one very soon. I've been working on those for awhile now to get them a little better quality. It will be mostly Kuiper's c & d with some of Krukow's and some PA announcers. Part 2 with hopefully have the balance of both...never know. After that, most of the Astros, Reds, Giants, Pirates, and Brewers will be done...again hopefully. I will be uploading the full name's last names as well as the d's last names as well pretty soon.

I included a readme in the zip file!!!

Enjoy,

BRobby05