Rbi Baseball 2015 Pc Version Is Says

MercyLord

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like pc wont be released the same time as Xbox and PS4.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/25/8292469/rbi-baseball-15-release-date-ps4-xbox-one-price

Interested parties can pre-order downloadable copies of R.B.I. 15 from GameStop on PS4and Xbox One. R.B.I. 15 is also in development on Android, iOS, Mac and Windows PC, but a representative for MLB Advanced Media declined to comment on pricing or release timing for those versions.
This is the second straight year of the rebooted R.B.I. Baseball from MLB Advanced Media, which brought back the long-dormant series last year with R.B.I. Baseball 14. That game launched last spring — also at $19.99 — to a poor reception, with players criticizing its simplistic graphics, bare-bones feature set and lack of depth, among other shortcomings.
HB Studios, developer of The Golf Club and many other sports titles, is involved withR.B.I. 15. This time around, MLB Advanced Media is delivering a more full-featured game, including authentic stadiums and full 40-man rosters for all 30 teams, online multiplayer, and stat tracking. Chicago Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo is R.B.I. 15's cover athlete.
The Android, iOS, Mac and PC versions of R.B.I. Baseball 15 are "expected to debut shortly after Opening Day," said MLB Advanced Media in a press release March 27. Opening Day is April 5. The Mac and PC versions of R.B.I. 15 are now available for pre-order through Steam.

Interesting that HB is taking part in it. Might be worth it if they can turn the ship around after last years travesty.