Mvp 15 Spring Training Roster

seadream86

I downloaded the roster and replaced it in the subfolder but when I open the game nothing has changed. I have The 2005 with the regular EA patches and have are currently starting season 9 in Dynasty mode. Does this requirer a clean slate or should it just override?

I downloaded the roster and replaced it in the subfolder but when I open the game nothing has changed. I have The 2005 with the regular EA patches and have are currently starting season 9 in Dynasty mode. Does this requirer a clean slate or should it just override?

If you're trying to update your dynasty, it doesn't work that way.

If you're just playing the initial 2005 version with a 2015 roster, it's going to crash unless you've updated all of the cyberfaces.

Each file in the database file for Spring training 2015 has a date of January 2013. My MVP database has the latest (from last season) with dates of 2014. By copying the S.T 2015 files into my database, won't everything revert

to 2013? Clearly, I am confused.

Each file in the database file for Spring training 2015 has a date of January 2013. My MVP database has the latest (from last season) with dates of 2014. By copying the S.T 2015 files into my database, won't everything revert

to 2013? Clearly, I am confused.

thaimexico, not the support area....go to the thread

Did you read my reply in the actual support thread? No need to start a new support thread. And kyleb is correct. When you start a season or dynasty you are asked to save it (or lose it) which creates a .SAV file. In essence you are sectioning off the rosters you choose to use for your dynasty. ANY new roster set creates a new default or base roster set for the game.

why make a new thread?

That kind of threw me for a loop too.

Did you read my reply in the actual support thread? No need to start a new support thread. And kyleb is correct. When you start a season or dynasty you are asked to save it (or lose it) which creates a .SAV file. In essence you are sectioning off the rosters you choose to use for your dynasty. ANY new roster set creates a new default or base roster set for the game.

Consider this thread locked.

And to the original poster: You joined up here in 2009 and it took you this long to make your very first post here. I'm hoping your second one comes with a little more thought behind it. You've downloaded enough mods here to know there are support threads for them. There was no need to make another thread.