Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally, I have finished all of the ads. Screenshots should be here soon just fixing a few things...

If you can tell me the view in OEdit with the side of the scoreboard that would be great cause I need to move it up... I'll look for it too.

work begins on the outfield wall this week. Pics are helpful and for now I am doing it from scratch. Tell me if this is right: In left it's the comcast ad, then some scoreboard (what kind?), the bud light ad, then the retired guys (which I know). Right?

Thanks. I noticed that they moved Dale Murphy over to where the Braves logo is... he was #3 right?

Any reason why I can't get to "View other galleries" or whatever it is for the braves photo gallery at mlb.com? It is always the default showing and I can't click on it to view the other galleries. Any help?

As a proud braves ticket holder, I LOOOOOOVE THAT SCREEN!!!! THey did that screen and then that cool digitail screen sliver all around the stadium. THey really made Turner Field incredibly nice this year, I have had a BLAST at the games I have already gone to this year... GO BRAVES!!!!

out with the dusk. I've replaced the dusk sky with a great blue sky. The scoreboard below is not final but almost as I need to make it look less 2D and join it together more, as well as change the background color to grayish-black instead of teal. As for the FLY ^ Delta sign, this morning it looked like a terrorist crashed a plane into it (lol). Now it's straight up and looks much better. It's still not final, but a good look at it.

all11nn.png

mt biggest problem is the two budweiser ads behind home plate. I am using the tbs ads on the sides of the dugouts and stretching them over, but since it is only four vertexes I can't do curves. I think that I might use the wall textures behind home and enlarge them to fit the budweiser ad. I will probably use the same method to add the wachovia ad along the 3rd base line.

Archived