Tropicana Field WIP

Kriegz

TribeTime 26 wrote: BTW I have murph4halls FieldTurf texture in the stadium right now, thanks man if I am aloud to use it I will give you credit in the readme

Tribe,

You're more than welcome to use the fieldturf texture. I'm glad I could make some contribution to your effort, b/c the Trop looks AWESOME! Can't wait to play in it.

:wtg:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sad to announce that this is not very high on my priorities anymore, I want to settle down, start a dynasty and enjoy the game, and get away from the hassle of OEdit. While I might to some occasional cyberfaces because they are not time consuming, I doubt I will be working on this much. If someone would like to try to take over this project it would be greatly appriciated, I would send you all of the files that I have done any work on, what you will need is Photoshop, OEdit, EAGE, nfshtool, which I can probualy send as well. If nobody wants to take over, I will just keep the project and work on it maybe here and there but with no guarantees or schedules. I am very, very deeply sorry because I know this will dissapoint alot of fans of this project.

Sorry again, If you are interested please PM me

tribe, just upload what you have done and I am 100% sure people will accept it no matter what, compared to what ea did, you did this stadium wonders. Just upload for now and if you want to update it, update it when you can.

your time and effort has been greatly appreciated by all here, and yes you need to play more. Just like when I was doing different datafiles for people I just had to stop and get some playing done.

Thanks TribeTime26 for your great Tropicana Dome. The first game of the season for the Jays is in there. I just tried it out and it's gorgeous. Unbelievable. The only thing that you didn't Oedit is the infield wall, that I see. With the release of rdsk's daytime Rogers Centre , Murph's turf and your Tropicana Dome, I'm ready to finally start my Dynasty. Deeply appreciated. :hail:

Archived