First 100 teams - Don, Tony, Fuzz - can you post the names?

capa

Awesome list guys-who wouldnt be happy with that list of teams-are you putting the similar year teams together in divisions-for instance we can see if the 64 phillies win this time over the cards-and can the w sox or orioles overtake the yankees in 64-would be fun

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Stecropper, I'm trying to get the faces done that AlexTony wants, but while I'm looking, I'm trying to also download good shots I see of people who happen to be on the teams in the game, even if they're not famous. If they have a distinctive face and it's a really decent photo, it might make a face in 15 minutes if I get lucky, and it would add to the overall color of total classics phase 2 and 3. I've printed out rosters of alot of the teams and am going through baseball card web sites today looking for closeups. Very tedious work but it'll make all the work you guys all did stand out more I think, and I can still get the first one out early this week I think.

• 1 month later...

Any chance of maybe adding the '86 Astros? Before last season I want to say it was the closest the Astros had been to getting to a world series in their history. Just wondering - I'd do it myself it I had the time (and the expertise).

Any chance of maybe adding the '86 Astros? Before last season I want to say it was the closest the Astros had been to getting to a world series in their history. Just wondering - I'd do it myself it I had the time (and the expertise).

All 30 teams for Phase 3 have already been created.

Since the next 30 teams are replacing the 30 major league teams how are you going to assign them-for instance there are 2 padre teams, 2 pirate teams, 3 phillies teams-are these going to go in slots like the dbacks, devil rays, brewers,astros-which dont have teams in this phase?

Since the next 30 teams are replacing the 30 major league teams how are you going to assign them-for instance there are 2 padre teams, 2 pirate teams, 3 phillies teams-are these going to go in slots like the dbacks, devil rays, brewers,astros-which dont have teams in this phase?

Fuzz or someone else may reassign the teams for the final version, but this is the way I've imported them into the rosters as I've been adding portraits (trying to assign teams to their actual cities whenever possible):

Anaheim = '62 Giants

Arizona = '50 Phillies

Atlanta = '80 Braves

Baltimore = '83 Orioles

Boston = '75 Red Sox

Chicago White Sox = '83 White Sox

Chicago Cubs = ''89 Cubs

Cincinnati = '70 Reds

Cleveland = '99 Indians

Colorado = '95 Rockies

Detroit = '76 Tigers

Florida = ''97 Marlins

Houston = '64 Phillies

Kansas City = '52 A's

Los Angeles = '77 Dodgers

Milwaukee = '74 White Sox

Minnesota = '91 Twins

NY Yankees = '77 Yankees

NY Mets = '75 Indians

Oakland = '90 A's

Philadelphia = '93 Phillies

Pittsburgh = '71 Pirates

San Diego = '84 Padres

San Francisco = '89 Giants

Seattle = '79 Pirates

St. Louis = '64 Cardinals

Tampa Bay = '91 Pirates

Texas = '96 Rangers

Toronto = '93 Braves

Washington = '98 Padres

You may wonder how I decided where to assign teams that had more than one roster (e.g. '71 Pirates and '91 Pirates, '74 White Sox and '83 White Sox). It was mainly a matter of the order in which I received the team rosters (i.e. I wasn't sent all 30 at once). I would tend to get 3 or 4 at a time (sometimes more, sometimes less), and I added teams as I received them.

So did you you change the names and logos for the teams that are replacing other cities-and will the unis be from the teams being replaced or the proper teams? Great job putting the Phillies of 64 and the Cards of 64 together.

I changed the names and added the proper won-lost records in the team.dat and tstat.dat roster files. Yankees763 has created logos for all 30 teams. Once the rosters are checked over and any last tweaks are made to them, everything is sent to Fuzz, who puts all the pieces together, assigns proper uniforms, logos, etc. to the teams and releases the final package.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have solved that problem, at least for teams with same names as 2005 teams e.g NY Yankees but not Brooklyn Dodgers, hopefully I'll get at least a few teams with proper names done in time for phase 3.

I just have to do some more testing and hopefully we'll be able to create namex like New York Giants, Philadelphia Athletics etc...

This is why these mods take time. There are alot of talented people working

on this. Changes are made to upgrade, then testing must be done and then in

the end to put it all together. Although TC P3 is taking some time much IS getting done I assure all

We are just working and pacing to get the mod out while covering many areas.

(there can always be more)

When it is out (still a few days from 'testing' by Fuzz) hopefully

we can say the changes/additions were worth it

Slowly but surely :chin:

Archived