OldTime Parks you Would Like to see?

fuzzone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

besides ebbets, please display pics of oldtime stadiums you would like to see in the game.

Fuzz,

Do you mean pics of old stadiums that could serve as backdrops to menu screens and all, or do you mean pics people can work off to mod stadiums that can be used in the game itself?

C

well capa, there's someone in my head -- a name i won't mention -- who i'm trying to motivate to make another oldtime stadium. I just really hope he finds the time.

I'll give you a hint, his name ryhmes with dolie.

But u raise a good point,a backdrop to a click to start screen would be cool.

well capa, there's someone in my head -- a name i won't mention -- who i'm trying to motivate to make another oldtime stadium. I just really hope he finds the time.

Fuzz u make me crack the hell up some times :lol:

Do they accept Paypal??

; )

Do they accept Paypal??

; )

no they do not, i however, do accept paypal and will recieve this award on his behalf.

I would like to accept this award on his behalf, and he wanted me to tell you all that really wishes he was here today,but could not due to personal non-cyberical reasons. He would like to thank all his fans, the community, mr. truesdale, team classics, and Kirk Gibson. Yes, i say Kirk Gibson. And i'll make sure this award and donation ::cough cough:: is given to the man who's name i will not mention.

loooOL

I always thought it was so bizarre that it made it cool. Dodgers played there from 1958-1961 before Dodger Stadium was built. The left field wall/screen was 40 feet tall and only about 220 ft or so away. The right field power alley was almost 500 ft if I remember correctly. That's why Duke Snider only hit 12 homeruns in 1958. He was a pull hitter.

I don't have any pics, but I would love for a Milwaukee County Stadium. The site listed above (digitalballparks) has a lot of good pictures, except they're all during the construction of Miller Park. If we were to do a County Stadium, I would vote to do it preconstruction (ie no Miller Park and/or cranes in the backdrop).

well, first, you put right foot in then take your right foot out, and shake it all about. You splash some paint around..and that's pretty much what it's all about.

ok......that did not make much sense.

But it was funny anyway. :lol:

But seriously, how would it be done???

Archived