OldTime Parks you Would Like to see?

fuzzone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the first baseball park ever??

I believe the first ballpark was on the Elysian Fields where the New York Knickerbocker Base ball Club. This is the club that came up with 3 outs per inning, 3 strikes you're out, bases 90 feet apart. I think that's right. Alexander Joy Cartwright's team.

Braves field in boston-old boston braves can be found at this site http.//www.ballparksofbaseball.com/past/BravesField.htm if you are interested in looking at it.Also sicks stadium seals, hilltopper and the old colt stadium can be found there

well capa, there's someone in my head -- a name i won't mention -- who i'm trying to motivate to make another oldtime stadium. I just really hope he finds the time.

I'll give you a hint, his name ryhmes with dolie.

dude, I like idea, I do plan on going to making a couple more old school stadiums. Ebbets field is in progress. I love that first ballpark . It's kind of like Field of Dreams. I think I'm totally adrift with modern baseball and the use of illegal substances and the commisioner's weak regulations. How can Selig be such a pathetic sellout? It doesn't make sense to me. The olmypic commitee doesn't allow it. Zero Tolerance. Modern Baseball is a shame to me now. I'm going all old school now, for mods and such.

So that leaves one open spot for another stadium. So I suppose that depends on you guys. It takes more time to research old ballparks, I need signs that are readable. The bigger the better. It doesn't have to be high resolution. because I can recreate everything in photoshop. The pains i'm having for Ebbets field are the signs, the oedit stuff isn't that difficult. They all have to be made from scratch.

1. Ebets Field (wip)

2. Field of Dreams (wip) or The first Ballpark or both lolz

3. Open, You guys gimme the research, I'm pretty much open to any old school stadium, The thing is I cannot edit wall data, so the field and boundaries are based on a stadiuim in the game already. Fuzzone you should prolly poll it, but I need good pics etc.

p. s. Fuzzone, I got your email about the select screens, That's great news... I definitely need to incorporate those in. I'll email you ebbets, when its complete.

I wish I had more time. I'd make so much more.

Ok, it's officially. I will be polling based on the

people who submitted good quality pics

of OLDTIME stadiums. This will also be based on rolie's

guidelines. Look for the poll in the next day or so in this

Mvp Classics Forum

Archived