Total Classics : Phase 2 F.A.Q Thread

fuzzone

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok -- phase 2 is completed. Will upload later this week.

-added a reds Feller CTS and a Mantle CTS. Modified the installer so u can choose which one u want.

-added an option in the installer to restore back to ur previous game configuration.

-double checked to make sure all uniforms were installed.

-made sure the batting mini game and pitching mini game worked.

-added 30 more teams in single A.

-portraits.

Any more problems, report this week.

Next on the list is Phase 3 and ofcourse The Negro Leagues and then the rest is up to team classics. a lot of diff. possibilities -- alltime, 60,70,80,90 or any four decade time frame,etc.

fuzz,

Since we will still be using the present mlb rosters and not franchise best or whatever, which ones are you going to include in the next classics update?? Will they be the latest from easports or some other version???

Just curious.

Fuzz i have been salivating all weekend like Pavlov's dog waiting for Phase 2-are we nearing arrival?And on Phase 3 are the mlb teams going to be represented by teams from the past for each team or all time greats from each franchise?

I posted this elsewhere but I think it should be here in the F.A.Q thread

Fuzz or anyone else,

Is there anyway to get rid of all the superstar free agents that are in the game? V. Guerreo shows twice plus he is still on the MLB Angels. Also with M. Ramirez and several others. They do not show up in MVP Edit either.

Fuzz,

Is Phase II being uploaded tonight? Screw Ebbets if you are still waiting on that...you may never see it!! Let's roll with the teams...

C

well, i did get my hands on ebbets. I'm sort of preparing the package now, but even if i upload later tonight -- i couldnt tell u when it'll be up.

so yeah, Ebbets Field 1.0 will be included in Phase 2.

I spoke to rolie and ebbets is a great job, however, he says that he'll release an improved version later on. There's very few things he'd like to work on.

i played 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 games in ebbets today, and i thought it was pretty freaking cool overall.

ebbets-1.jpg

ebbets-dive.jpg

well, i did get my hands on ebbets. I'm sort of preparing the package now, but even if i upload later tonight -- i couldnt tell u when it'll be up.

so yeah, Ebbets Field 1.0 will be included in Phase 2.

Fuzz,

Did you upload it and we are waiting on Trues or does it still need to be uploaded? Sounds like all your testing is done?

C

Is the free agent thing a bug or what? I posted earlier that all these superstar players are showing up in the free agent list and on their teams. I counted over 100 names, some have been duplicated and some show up 4 or more times. They don't show up in the free agent list in MVP Edit (just the original free agents do) so I can't delete them there. I started a dynasty with TC Phase one and Vladimir Guerreo ends up playing on 6 different teams once all his free agent lisitings are picked up. Any response would be appreciated. Thanks.

Is the free agent thing a bug or what? I posted earlier that all these superstar players are showing up in the free agent list and on their teams. I counted over 100 names, some have been duplicated and some show up 4 or more times. They don't show up in the free agent list in MVP Edit (just the original free agents do) so I can't delete them there. I started a dynasty with TC Phase one and Vladimir Guerreo ends up playing on 6 different teams once all his free agent lisitings are picked up. Any response would be appreciated. Thanks.

im actually looking into this -- it's a bit wierd. I'll try to upload before i goto class today,okay guys.

I'll try to upload before i goto class today,okay guys.

Great -- can't wait!

I played two great games yesterday. First it was '41 Yanks vs. '41 Red Sox. The Yanks won it 2-1 on a late game homerun. Next it was '61 Yanks vs. '65 Twins at Metropolitan Stadium. Mudcat Grant was tough early on for the Twins, but the Yanks finally got to him and the Twins bullpen late in the game for a 9-3 win. Maris had 2 steroid-free home runs (a solo shot and a grand slam), and Elston Howard had 3-run home shot that I hit without even moving the left stick up.

The strangest thing in the game was when Yogi Berra was up to bat with two strikes on him. Grant throws a pitch, and as it is coming in, the ball indicator (yellow circle with an 'x' in it) appears, so I take the pitch. Imagine my surprise when the umpire yells "Strike!" and the inning is over with 2 men left on base. I guess that "variable umpire" stuff works! :D

ok TC PHASE 2 is being uploaded right now.

just so you know, i got an email from a few telling me they'd like to keep the Click to Start screen they had so I've included the option of choosing A total classics C.T.S or keeping the one u currently have.

So you can choose Mickey Mantle CTS, Bob Feller CTS, or Neither.

Ebbets Field is in the release also.

And for the love of god, skim the readme file.

Thank you for downloading and supporting Total Classics on behalf of myself and Team Classics.

Had a great game today between the 75 Reds and 97 Mariners. 3-1 Reds at Sportsman Park (Beautiful stadium!!) Bench hit a two run HR in the third and Griffey Sr singled in Rose in the 6th. Watching Rose round third brought tears to my eyes. Great Game Fuzz!!! Looking forward to phase two. Also, in this dynasty I turned all trades and callups off, plus injuries so the free agents aren't even being picked up.

Fuzz - While waiting for Phase 2 to appear (since I can't skim the readme yet 8) ) here are a few questions:

1. How current are the oldtime uniforms? Sandman has released a number of new ones over the past few days. Have they been included?

2. For some of the more recent teams (e.g. '96, '98 and 2000 Yankees, 2000 Mets, did you use any of the modded MVP2005 uniforms (Moser316, KC, Umachines, etc.) or did you stick with the stock uniforms that shipped with MVP2005?

jim825, does mvp studio work for you? curious because Sandman's 2004 1962 Mets uniforms and 1960 Pirates Uniforms are in the game. However, 1961 Milwaukee Braves and his recent releases of the 1962 Mets and 1960 Pirates are not. But only because reading your message is the only thing that made me aware he released those uniforms.

u can use the studio to install the uniforms --- hmm maybe ill just cancel the upload and install them now.

Archived