Total Classics 2005 Highlights

fuzzone

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool, maybe we'll hook up with phase 2 then. the 49 dodgers are feeling a little itchy.

We should fraps the game and see if a video of you whomping my sorry butt gets as many downloads as "Uncle Mo."

EDIT: Where online can I find info about playing online? I can't figure out how it works--boy am I dim sometimes, little kids do this daily and I'm confused.

I'm home, but I have no idea how to do online play of course. Can there be assisted fielding or is it going to be a comedy game? I'm so bad at fielding. I'll play it however you want, but please tell me the rules and also which rosters/mods I need in so we don't lose sync (that part I read about). What is it--"JOIN IP" or "HOST?"

Oh also I'm still burning stuff off my hard drive to clear space so that I can try to fraps the whole thing. Or at least till you get 15 runs ahead.

Oh I passed out soon after that, sorry. I had to bring me and my cat back from upstate on public transportation and I needed to crash.

EDIT: Could we play assisted fielding? I was trying to field yesterday and the computer was beating me 18-0 after 3 innings in all-star mode! Six runs each inning like clockwork, then I gave up. I need a "handicap" like in golf, haha.

ill give u a handicap, but it won't be assisted fielding.

I usually dont play with the strike zone or red and blue spots and i play with manual fielding and manual pickoff return so how about i give u automatic pickoff return and the strike zone??

u have a gamepad right because i can see how fielding is a problem with a keyboard.

oy gevalte.

OK but you'll get bored hitting 3 inside-the-parkers each inning. Yeah I have the logitech. I don't care about red and blue or strike zone too much, but automatic pickoff return is good. I'll trade strike zone for hitter's eye, although I'm not any better with hitter's eye anyway.

EDIT:

If we're gonna play with TC phase 2, then I'll need time to install the game again. Are you using the EA patches or does that not matter?

fielding is the heart of the game gentleman. It takes a bit getting used. Timing slides, dives -- times like this i miss that lunatic psycho with the big mouth who's trying to take over the world.

assisted fielding -- whoever heard of such a thing!!! WHO!! What's next? Hot dogs at baseball games??

While U uploading p2, Can I ask U how I can fix the green # 23 on my Donnie baseball 1985 Yankees Jersey?

donniebaseball1mb.th.jpg

I would like to use the regular MLB Yanks uniform so the # won't be there or is it set in stone that the minor league have to have # on it. If so can we change the color # on the uniform?

I can't even follow which player is supposed to be going after the ball. It's like slapstick comedy but it's not really funny!!! At least not to me. BBFans, I can play tonight after 9, I'm supposedly busy now. Thanks for the invite, if you're around then, email me or something. I can lose to both you and Fuzz in one night.

FUZZ:

Are these settings okay:

Innings 9, Fielding Manual, Batting View 1, Fielding zoom, Strike Zone off, Hot/Cold off, Hitter's eye ON, Catch circle assist ON, Variable strike zone ON, Blown Calls ON, Pitch Cursor OFF, Fielding Aid ON, Vector Line ON, Throw Meter ON, P/O returns AUTO.

Also, alot of the AL DH teams are in NL farm systems, but if we have an AL DH era team playing at home, we should allow the DH.

How do we decide who gets home team? Maybe you should take home because I hate hearing the boos when I'm getting crushed, better to hear cheers.

EDIT: MY FIRST 1-2-3 Inning!!!!!!!!

Okay, so it was three easy or lucky outs in a row, but it has cemented my view that I must use a knuckleball pitcher tonight against Fuzz.

http://www.peterbernard.com/myfirst123.wmv

Look how difficult a time I have just getting Winfield under the easy popup. I'm not even going to try any dives or jumps, those are out of the question. I have to field very conservatively and hope my errors aren't too costly.

UPDATE: It's the 5th inning and Neikro is now losing 12-0, Vern law is pitching a no-hitter against me, and Clemente has ALREADY hit for the cycle against me with a 5th-inning triple.

Yeah Fuzz, it'll be close tonight wuth me on manual fielding, sure.

something's slowing he machine down alot, I have to figure out what it is.

FINAL:

160boxscore.jpg

FUZZ:

Are these settings okay:

Innings 9, Fielding Manual, Batting View 1, Fielding zoom, Strike Zone off, Hot/Cold off, Hitter's eye ON, Catch circle assist ON, Variable strike zone ON, Blown Calls ON, Pitch Cursor OFF, Fielding Aid ON, Vector Line ON, Throw Meter ON, P/O returns AUTO.

those are fine with me. If u really feel strongly about manual fielding, we can do assisted or automatic. I didnt think it was that big of a deal.

whoever hosts is home. Ill host tonight.

fuzzone I don't know why but even though the TC-Phase-2 install went complete fine.

When I load the game all the text menu were not listed

SO I went back to your installer and backup file install back to my mvp.

But now when I click the game it will crash before I see the mantle screen.

Is the file TC-Phase-2.rar 206 mb? If U have time U can go to chat room to discuss with me. On my second time install an error message appear something about gfxpak.exe need to close and the install was complete for tc despite the message.

Archived