Total Classics 2005 Highlights

fuzzone

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted it, it should be up later today if I did it correctly. NOT a music video, this will be an OLDSCHOOL highlights reel for the oldtime players.

ebettshomerad.jpg

EDIT: BTW he whacked NINE (!!!) homeruns off of me!!!! Also feaures a double, a steal of third, and a classic Koufax strikeout. I literally can't compete on All-Star level, but my loss is your gain for a nill.

u fall into pitching patterns peter!! U FALL INTO PITCHING PATTERNS!!

Every now and then, you gotta throw that changeup down and away to throw pete rose off guard.

it was fun, hopefully we'll do it again and that video is sooO sick.loOOL.

hey fuzzone & peterbernard, U guys had all the fun while I was scatching my head to figure out how to install phrase 2.

Although I figure out way to make the tc2 to work I still had few question hopefully fuzzone when U have time go over to the tc faq section.

fuzzone & peterbernard when u guys want online match again please tell me so I am ready anytime.

My first homerun I caught on fraps, or most of it:

http://www.peterbernard.com/mannyme.wmv

Oh wait this is the classics section. Well Manny's pretty classic! Right?

We thought our sync probs were related to bbfans' trouble with the tc roster, so we tried it with 2005 teams but it was prob city all over again.

Here's bbfans hitting one off me in Ebbetts.

http://www.peterbernard.com/mantleebbetts.wmv

He hits it with Mantle and it goes over my Mantle's head. BTW he wins HR Derby because his homer was 421 and mine was 414. Of course, I set the wind to blow straight out at 30 mph and he set it at zero, but still he won

hello...

i'm trying to download the total classics phase two files, but when i hit the download button, i don't get the usual download window. instead i get a lot of symbols such as these:

§ctÀÂ8

any idea what might be wrong?

thanks very much in advance.

sincerely,

ryan

That's the special detector Fuzz put in so only people he likes can download it. Your ip must be similar to one of his enemies.

Just kidding, I have no idea what's up with that. Maybe try closing all windows and opening a new browser window?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived