Total Classics Roster on XBox ???

hoosier4974

Hard,

Aren't the generic faces 900 - 915 or thereabouts? I think those should be ok. I have an Xbox roster set I am using and checked for all faces. Many are 900-915 and I made sure the ones that aren't are in the game anyway. I still get random freezes on my modded Xbox at times. I played 2 games yesterday with 4 different teams and all was well. When I went to play a 3rd game it forze in the first inning as the 3rd baseman was throwing to first. I think this is more a modded Xbox issue than conversion issue, but I am not sure.

What face numbers are locking up on you that you reference in your note above?

C

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

c131 was NOT the file used for Maris's face. It still locked up.

If you could try playing as the 61 Yankees (aka The Express) and letting me know what happens, I'd appreciate it. Also, if you could send me a rar with those c900+ xsh files in it, that would help me go a long way in this too. It's not much fun text editing everything to play the '61 Yanks vs the '97 Mariners, just to have it lock up.

i didn't say No.

it was more like, "You can go f. yourself you filthy groundhog animal."

that really is open for interpretation. :lol:

I never talked to you about it, one of your little lackeys a "team classics" member asked it I would do it.

I was nice enough to say ask Fuzz first

but now you can go **** yourself. I will be releasing it. and It will only be about 70-80 meg. Because anyone with any skills can shrink TC05 down to 70-80 meg. I know I have with PC version.

I will work on it on the weekends, so give me a little time guys

I never talked to you about it, one of your little lackeys a "team classics" member asked it I would do it.

I was nice enough to say ask Fuzz first

but now you can go [naughty word] yourself. I will be releasing it. and It will only be about 70-80 meg. Because anyone with any skills can shrink TC05 down to 70-80 meg. I know I have with PC version.

I will work on it on the weekends, so give me a little time guys

You're going to put the whole thing out? Uniforms, text edited names, logos, portraits, cyberfaces, rosters and stadiums? Should be interesting to see how this would even be done.

c131 was NOT the file used for Maris's face. It still locked up.

If you could try playing as the 61 Yankees (aka The Express) and letting me know what happens, I'd appreciate it. Also, if you could send me a rar with those c900+ xsh files in it, that would help me go a long way in this too. It's not much fun text editing everything to play the '61 Yanks vs the '97 Mariners, just to have it lock up.

Hard,

Let me clarify...what I did was take the .dat files created by MVPEDIT for TC2 and FTP'd them over to my modded Xbox...so I am actually playing with pc roster files on the Xbox. I don't know if that make s a difference at all, but if you'd like the 18 dat files I am using, just PM me with your email address.

C

krawhitham you wrote:

"one of your little lackeys a "team classics" member asked it I would do it."

I honestly have never once mentioned your name in this forum in anyway other than "Praise" and "Thanks". If this your manner of returning respect then I really don't care to have any of your respect. The above statement my friend was totally unwarranted and does not show well on you for making it. It is very unwise to refer to others in a derogatory manner when they have never done anything what so ever to give you reason to do so. Please in the future grant yourself a moment of thought before you blast others you might be surprised with the results. Until then I will just grant you the latitude of being ignorant.

Don

Hard,

Let me clarify...what I did was take the .dat files created by MVPEDIT for TC2 and FTP'd them over to my modded Xbox...so I am actually playing with pc roster files on the Xbox. I don't know if that make s a difference at all, but if you'd like the 18 dat files I am using, just PM me with your email address.

C

That's what I did. That isn't the problem. The problem is that the PC rosters are looking for face files that don't exist. Are you trying to tell me that you copied models.big over from the PC? Cause otherwise, c900.xsh + isn't going to be there, thus whenever Maris comes up or anyone else for that matter (Maris is 161, so that doesn't help) anyways, whenever someone without a face file comes up, it freezes. I know this, because I took the same roster ('61 Yankees) and had Mantle (who has a face file) and had him hit in the HR derby. Worked perfectly with the short sleeve '62 Yankees uniforms.

I'll look into that face image.

marisbg.jpg

I built Maris over this face, apparently, it was at least the 3rd or 4th try for that face. If you recognize this guy, I think that's the one.

So I guess any face made using oedit can't be converted to xbox?

Hmm, from what I can tell........that is c131.xsh. I'll have to further look into this.

lol poor poor kraw, u act like i dont know u already have it done. and i do expect Krawhitham to do it and release it.

after all, it's his reputation to jump in on everyones project.lol

guest,jpup, tc 2004.

lol so its only natural u jump on this project too. I only expect you too chief.

a modder with nothing better to do but "involve" himself in everyone's work.

Keep up the good work Kraw!

lol Kraw = Konstantly Remodding Another's Work

TC2005 For The Xbox = By HardcoreLegend and Krawhitham.

Available only at mvplanet.com!!!

lol, funny how life works? Team Classics does the hard work and then some shmuck from ohio puts it on his website like it's his work.

TC2005 For The Xbox = By HardcoreLegend and Krawhitham.

Available only at mvplanet.com!!!

lol, funny how life works? Team Classics does the hard work and then some shmuck from ohio puts it on his website like it's his work.

Thanks fuzzone. I've done nothing but ask for assitance in making YOUR modifications, which by the way, you had help for, availible to everyone. Instead, you decide to take cheap shots at me.

That's what I did. That isn't the problem. The problem is that the PC rosters are looking for face files that don't exist. Are you trying to tell me that you copied models.big over from the PC? Cause otherwise, c900.xsh + isn't going to be there, thus whenever Maris comes up or anyone else for that matter (Maris is 161, so that doesn't help) anyways, whenever someone without a face file comes up, it freezes. I know this, because I took the same roster ('61 Yankees) and had Mantle (who has a face file) and had him hit in the HR derby. Worked perfectly with the short sleeve '62 Yankees uniforms.

I'll look into that face image.

Hard,

No..I never copied over anything else but the 18 dat files...I did not copy over models.big...at least i don't think I ever did...I will check...

C

krawhitham you wrote:

"one of your little lackeys a "team classics" member asked it I would do it."

I honestly have never once mentioned your name in this forum in anyway other than "Praise" and "Thanks". If this your manner of returning respect then I really don't care to have any of your respect. The above statement my friend was totally unwarranted and does not show well on you for making it. It is very unwise to refer to others in a derogatory manner when they have never done anything what so ever to give you reason to do so. Please in the future grant yourself a moment of thought before you blast others you might be surprised with the results. Until then I will just grant you the latitude of being ignorant.

Don

don, ill never know how u do it man. Ur the only guy i know that can come out of a car accident with a silver freaking dollar. Here's this guy blasting you for no reason and u find a way to keep your composure and still treat the guy fairly.

i applaud you.

you are one classy guy. According to krawhomoham, ur a lackey though.How will u live with urself. :?

take cheap shots at u?

im not taking cheapshots at u bro. im taking cheapshots at the other guy.

sorry if u misread. I'm just saying -- u both are now involved in converting to the Xbox.

I didn't misread. You made it sound as if I was trying to steal the modifications done by the Total Classic people and pawn them off as my own on another web site, which I haven't said I would do or have done in the least.

I've offered to do this all free of charge, devoting what little free time I have to converting (which isn't easy in the least). Do I expect a medal, God no, of course not. I don't even expect any credit. But I don't want to be treated as if I'm stealing ANYTHING.

ok listen -- the comment wasnt directed towards u even tho ur name was mentioned in it. I'm just pointing out how this clown is shoving his way into ur work on converting the xbox. that's what i meant about TC2005 by HardcoreLegend and Krawhitham.

i've been cool with u and havent had a problem with u.

Hard,

No..I never copied over anything else but the 18 dat files...I did not copy over models.big...at least i don't think I ever did...I will check...

C

Ok, then I guess it boils down to: Go onto your Xbox and play a game as the Express. See if it locks up. This will tell me whether I am crazy or not. I went through and wrote down all the face files that are 'pointed to' in the rosters. I then crossreferenced it with models.big.

These are the missing ones for the '61 Yankees (ala Express)

c161.xsh

c901.xsh

c902.xsh

For the 1997 Seattle Mariners

c901.xsh

c902.xsh

c903.xsh

c904.xsh

c905.xsh

c907.xsh

c914.xsh

ok listen -- the comment wasnt directed towards u even tho ur name was mentioned in it. I'm just pointing out how this clown is shoving his way into ur work on converting the xbox. that's what i meant about TC2005 by HardcoreLegend and Krawhitham.

i've been cool with u and havent had a problem with u.

Understood. All square.

Archived