- Submitted: Mar 25 2012 10:18 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 05 2012 03:47 PM
- File Size: 73.81MB
- Views: 22032
- Downloads: 8,613
Download 2k12 Accessories Pack 1.327 Votes
There was quite a bit in the global file this year...
This mod includes:
5 Batting gloves
- NIKE Diamond Elite PRO Batting gloves
- RAWLINGS Workhorse DFS Batting gloves
- RAWLINGS 1050 T Workhorse
- MIZUNO Vintage PRO G3
- Louisville Slugger BG26
- 3n2 Cleats
- NIKE HUARACHE
- REEBOK PRO COOPERSTOWN LOW ZIG
- ADIDAS adiZero
- Mizuno G5
- Under Armour Ignite III
- WILSON A2K [open style]
- AKADEMA ADB 138 [closed style]
- All Star Pro Elite Series: CM3000BT [catchers mitt]
- Rawlings Gold Glove GGLESC21-125 [first base]
- All Star and Rawlings catchers gear
- Marucci Bat Logo
- New bat Model!
- Updated bat colors
- Rawlings Baseball / 2012 World series ball [with seams brightened]
- Fixed tape - no longer covers 1/3 of the bat
Cleaned up over 60% of the textures. Added the bottom of the cleats. Finally fixed the Nike cleat (still a little fuzzy but big improvement, see screenshot)
Uploaded DDS files! Please use this thread to help you import the textures you want into the proper slot. Includes 20 bat colors and 6 bat logos [you can only use one bat logo at a time]
Updates only for Version 1 now, I'll update Version 2 when I get a chance, or just download the DDS files.
Version 1.2 - Includes the MLB logos from DS's MLB Experience Mod! Thanks again man! [ADDED MISSING LOGOS 3.28]
Version 2.1 - 2k logos
- As always, back up everything
- I would recommend downloading and using Jonesoft's Mod Enabler. Otherwise extract the global.iff to your MLB 2k12 folder
- Click yes to copy and replace
There are still a few things I would like to clean up (umpires come to mind) but I won't have time to work on this for a while, so I wanted to get the base out. I am also getting tired of the Marruci logo and will probably make a set of 3 or 4 new bat logos before opening day.
For the guys who have crazy high end rigs, would ya mind sending me some high res screen shots?
Please let me know if there are any problems with this file and feel free to let me know what you think. If there is enough general interest, I can put together a tutorial on how to create batting gloves, cleats, etc.
Please do not upload any part of my work, especially to another site, without my permission, thanks!!
If you like the work you find here at MVP MODS,
please consider making a donation to the site HERE
If you would like to send some gratitude my way, you may do so
securely via paypal:
*this link will send you to my donate page / you do not need a paypal account to donate*
What's New in Version 1.3 (See full changelog)
- 4.5.12 / Cleaned up over 60% of the textures. Added the bottom of the cleats. Fixed the Nike cleat (still a little fuzzy but big improvement, see screenshot) / Uploaded DDS files
- Added the missing logos from DS's MLB overlay mod Also changed the bat logo [to Old Hickory] and a few bat colors. I plan on releasing a set of textures that will include additional bat logos, colors, etc. They will be just the dds files and will have to be installed manually.
- Version 1.1 - Includes the MLB logos from DS's MLB Experience Mod! Thanks again man!
- Version 2.1 - 2k logos