the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

well, maybe not totally true. but i finally decided to take a shot at a cyberface. i gotta be honest, i don't really know what i'm doing. but here it is anyhow. this is mark mclemore. yes, i notice that there isn't much texture around the face. that's just because of the model i used. not sure if i'll touch it up though.

i happened to throw in one of edgar martinez too. i just changed the one in the game to make him look a little younger than yoda.

there is also a jay buhner one i threw together. they're nothing special. i just figured to see what anyone thinks, and whether or not anyone else might want to use them.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe, they're just test unis i made when i first started modding. it just happened to be the same time superman returned :) you can see why they weren't released.

but no, i'm a longstanding seattle fan. remember he was there during the 2001 season (most notably). he was there for other years too, but just remembering that year.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so still another attempt to make edgar look younger. i still think i may work a little more on his goatee. it just doesn't look right. it's a shame i can't mess with the shape, since his nose is wide as a door, and his jaw has flaps that makes him look like a bloodhound.

as for the bone, whadda ya think? something but i just can't figure out what it is. he's a tough one to do since i can't find a decent pic.

hehe, yeah i was really messing around with that uni. i would've released it if i could've put a real cape on.

anywho, i still need to fiddle with these faces a bit. i won't have much left to play with for rasner. i guess what i need to do is figure out what number to assign his face to since it isn't assigned yet. so how will i do that? maybe if kgbaseball, totte or soriano are reading this, do any of you guys have a specific number i can assign for rasner?

Pick whatever you want. If it's considered to be fit for the next models.big, shmooz will assign it his own number. And if people want to install it themselves, they should know how to change the number themselves.

Personally, I'm going to give it 698 to replace Ken Huckaby.

i've been getting better with photoshop.

tip: decrease the opacity to help see where you're lining everything up.

you can also change the color, brightness and contrast to match the color.

then use the eraser at 10% pressure or something to help blend in the edges or lighten dark spots.

use the burn tool to help darken bright spots.

other than that, a lot of cutting and pasting.

that's pretty much it. i'm sure some of the other modders have more tips (jogar, thr33niL , veesmack...), but it really comes down to using photoshop. realistically, i think thespungo probably knows more about mastering photoshop than anyone here. but that's just my opinion.

Archived