the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

nah, not crowe either. you'd have to be a diehard fan to know this one i think. the way it turned out, he looks like he just shot up. maybe this one would fit in the street mod they're working on.

is your face good enough? what gave you the most trouble? i find that finding a good model to work with is the biggest pain.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah, not crowe either. you'd have to be a diehard fan to know this one i think. the way it turned out, he looks like he just shot up. maybe this one would fit in the street mod they're working on.

is your face good enough? what gave you the most trouble? i find that finding a good model to work with is the biggest pain.

Heh i tried. Yeah the model i used didn't exactly fit my head shape and it was a half face only. I have done a few full faces but it's been so long i'd have to learn how again and i don't have much free time these days.

i wasn't planning on submitting them, since i don't think there's much interest for them. but if you think you want to use them for your mod, just let me know. i can send you the files you want or i can modify them myself to your specifications.

this answer is gonna blow. i mean major disappointment. so no surprise but it was an attempt at a superman face. the model i used didn't quite fit obviously. the texture i used was based on a really pissed off alex ross variation.

• 3 weeks later...

i think their good. definitly save these and make mep files. once your done just send me them all through pm or something and ill put them in. im gonna take a brake from all this though because my moms computer is not working and its gonna be like 10 days till we get it fixed. i get my own computer christmas though!!! cant wait

Archived