Wrigley Field update 2007

ChicagoCubs720

I decided I am gonna go ahead right now and fix the bleachers, something I should have done last year:

bleacherszl2.png

It's not much, but it took me forever. I wanted make sure everything lined up perfectly and I didn't have to disturb the location of the current crowds. I did this by first moving the walkway back and then moving the aisle and bleacher vertices by recording the coordinates of the walkway and then typing those into the 'Vertex Properties' box. I then had to fix the UV Mapping for the aisles and bleachers (the red circle shows a small spot that I need to tweak). All I need to do now is open alphablend.o and move that fence to the correct spot (the fence is where the red line is), and move the section of bleachers in straight-away RF to the correct spot.

*note: I'm going to change the color of the bleachers back to their old color, I don't like the way they look now with the green texture.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my pics turned out really bad, but I search the net and found some great pictures that'll help you on your quest.

The stadium is looking GRRRRRRREAT!

Picture of the Under Armour ad. Notice the door is wider than EA made

465936416_ad3ed03530_o.jpg

Here's an example of the Miller ad in right field

467920385_af8c8ca028_b.jpg

Got this one for the lcd under the scoreboard

206641521_7c2227a340_o.jpg

The buildings next to the Budweiser house

169954834_1e534878e0_b.jpg

This one shows that the new bleachers are right at the Budweiser roof line

169968331_2335519a5a_b.jpg

I hope these help!!!!!!!!!

Well, my pics turned out really bad, but I search the net and found some great pictures that'll help you on your quest.

The stadium is looking GRRRRRRREAT!

Picture of the Under Armour ad. Notice the door is wider than EA made

thanks anyway for trying to get those pics :wtg:

actually, I already have every single one of the pics you just posted, but thanks for your help

yea I might have to adjust the mapping of those OF doors, so the UA logo isn't streched as much

Fantastic work. The UA logo and door need to be stretched a little.

You really are doing a great job with this mod. Another example of the closer a mod is to someone's heart the better it turns out.

I flew over Wrigley this year and was just amazed by it's location in the suburbs. Next summer the Wife and I are moving to Indiana and it will be one of my first stops after settling in.

bleacherslastus7.png

As you can see, the RF bleachers are pretty much complete. However, I would still like to add another section of seats (where the red box is) with an extra part. I also still need to work on the doors with the UA ads (fix the stretching issues, make them more realistic looking, etc.)

Unfortunately, this will be my last preview for about 12 days. I'm leaving on Saturday for Washington, DC and I won't be back until the 19th. If I can find a computer while I am there, I might check in to see what's going on in the wide world of MVP Baseball.

Until then, peace out...

Have fun in D.C CC. We'll be looking forward to your return, and your masterful work on Wrigley :)

Thanks, I really wish I had a laptop because I'd bring it with me and try to get some work done on it.

I really do hope it's fun. The trip is actually with the NYLC (National Young Leaders Conference) and as far as I know, all I'll be doing is sitting in meetings for hours on end.

Thanks, I really wish I had a laptop because I'd bring it with me and try to get some work done on it.

I really do hope it's fun. The trip is actually with the NYLC (National Young Leaders Conference) and as far as I know, all I'll be doing is sitting in meetings for hours on end.

Haha, I've been to a couple conferences like that (in Canada and in the US) and sometimes they're not that bad. In fact, I was supposed to go to Washington last November, but school was killing me. But as long as the food's good I'm usually happy :)

Haha, I've been to a couple conferences like that (in Canada and in the US) and sometimes they're not that bad. In fact, I was supposed to go to Washington last November, but school was killing me. But as long as the food's good I'm usually happy :)

I honestly wouldn't mind it that much, but the thing that's killing me the most is that I'm missing at least a week of baseball games and I won't be able to do any serious weightlifting (at least the hotel has a fitness center).

I was just reading the schedule for my trip, and I found out that I am going to the Diamondbacks/Orioles game next Friday night!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Big O: My parents just bought me a brand new digital camera, so if you need some shots, let me know before the end of tonight.

Archived