Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

you can make him look fatter without having to make him bigger. just make his mouth more narrow, and then move everything from the bridge of the nose down, up so that his face doesn't look as long. if you squint his eyes a bit, it will help too. this is making me itch to get oedit working...

you can make him look fatter without having to make him bigger. just make his mouth more narrow, and then move everything from the bridge of the nose down, up so that his face doesn't look as long. if you squint his eyes a bit, it will help too. this is making me itch to get oedit working...

thx...will try everything u suggested there.

Meanwhile here's some managers i had been working on earlier in the week but forgot to preview. I will definitely do Kirk Gibson and Mattingly somehow

Buck "Control Freak" Showalter

buckb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SO COOL! Managers too? Sweeeet.

Don't take this as a request, but do you have plans to do Ron Roenike (of the Brewers)? I'm curious if I'll be able to rid myself of another reminder of the Macha-era.

~Chris

ill get to him eventually...meanwhile heres Mighty Casey McGehee

caseyt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

question can u release that japenese player for minny cyberface cause it would look so good on our rosters i just cant stand these generic faces if not then ill wait

Jogar's actually made a Tsuyoshi Nishioka face right here: http://www.mvpmods.c...ndpost&p=617918, and said he will release all his faces at the end of Spring Training.

got oedit working and should be able to crank out some faces for MVP for one last time...i will attempt to do 50 updated/new cyberfaces for coming season and will release them at the end of spring training...