Sweetfx Shader Suite

Gordo

I figured I'd put this in the request section so it could be more easily seen. I ran across this in a thread over at OS. Seems similar to the HDRBloom, but with perhaps more possibilities. I tried the very basic of inserting the files in the main MVP folder and I don't think I'm seeing anything different, plus I'm not sure how to run split screen to see if there even is a difference.

Was just wondering if someone with more knowledge about this kind of thing might be willing to tinker with it and see if it is applicable to MVP:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=376265

(download at very top of thread)

I have tried this and didn't notice a difference either . I have been using fxaa tool svn117 (think that is the version number btw) which i like because it links the necessary files from its install folder so i don't need to copypaste like enb. Lots of settings to tinker with as well and it can restore back to old configs. The author plans to include Sweet FX in one of the next updates. Just "google" it. Remove all enb or other hdr/bloom files b4 using this btw. Still experimenting to get best config but i know it does something because i made the ea logo on the splash screen almost too bright to see lol.