The Beautiful Side Of Mlb 2K12

zzcoolj21

don't care what anyone says .....MLB2k12 If you know how to work around the bugs that i do ... Best game for PC ever :)

I assume you meant "like I do." :) Care to list what those are in another thread, unless you already have. I don't want to hijack this thread. This game has always intrigued me and from what I've heard about some global attribute tweaking (anticipation, I think) and a few other things, it can play a good game of baseball.

when too watch for stats erasing ! keep from computer making BS trades by controlling all the teams , controlling minor league injury's ! using inside edge so the CPU cam make realistic fielding adjustments . i guess finding a realistic slider setting that fits your game style ! changing the Closer in the ninth for the first batter not after the first batter . stuff like that , some examples !

This is for franchise

don't care what anyone says .....MLB2k12 If you know how to work around the bugs that i do ... Best game for PC ever :)

I agree that 2k12 is very underrated my now that I have MVP I can give my pros to each

MLB pros

Commentary much more like you would here

Graphics Hey MVP is almost 10 years old now

Pitching I like it more then MVP. The pitching for MVP is a bit to boring for me. I enjoy the 2k pitching it's fun to try to master though it's also not perfect

MVP pros.

Hitting and fielding less bugs

Rain delays and suspensions for charging the mound and stuff Makes it feel more real something 2k really lacks

Overall I enjoy BOTH games I find myself playing MVP a tad more but it's still new to me compared to some. But I still really enjoy playing 2k alot

LOL! Well I really like aspects of MVP and the 2K series; but I'll always enjoy MVP quite a bit more for numerous reasons, including the Total Classics Mods <obviously>. So, it's not like I'm saying that I'm a big Yankees fan and I love the Red Sox too...I think I just threw up in my mouth writing that last part. :bad::crazy:

It still amazes me that people who do this for free, do it so much better than the ones who got paid for it.

Love your work man, there should be an award named after you. Or a stadium. Something!

Edited by sabugo

It still amazes me that people who do this for free, do it so much better than the ones who got paid for it.

Love your work man, there should be an award named after you. Or a stadium. Something!

You know something sabugo? I couldn't have said it better myself. KC has been making quality uniforms since the days of Triple Play baseball. He always makes this game better than the efforts that EA puts in.

Franchise 2 seasons ago, NLCS game 6, Cubs tie it up in the 7th. If you look at the top right, you will see the ball on the way to the right centerfield seats. The coolest part of this picture though, is all the umpires are looking up at the ball.

post-104086-0-36165800-1397709182_thumb.

i hate steam so much right now. im using texmod to make the texture res higher, but since the game launches through steam, it blocks texmods access to the exe. what a cruel world... good thing i also have a disk copy! will install it overnight.

In order to get texmod to work, I renamed the texmod.exe with mlb2k12.exe and the original mlb2k12.exe to mlb2k12launch.exe

I then point Texmod to mlb2k12launch.exe to run MLB2K12.

well, texmod replaces in-game textures and saves them somewhere on your pc. face textures in the 2k's the past couple of years are 512x512. texmod allows you to replace that texture by renaming a texture that is 1024x1024 to match the old texture. doing so, your game will put the whole 1024x1024 texture in, making the object/face much more detailed.

I just started to use it yesterday and have only made 1 face with it so far (in nba 2k14) so I still need to look into it more myself. im sure there are video tutorials out there. but basically you hook your exe up to it, press run, go into a game with a team that has the player face you want, use the number pad to scroll through the textures until you find the face, press the key you set to extract textures, then do as I said a couple posts ago.

Edited by zzcoolj21