How To Get Your Own High Res Snapshots...

futzy99

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One Problem I have With this:

they have hats on. isnt it impossible to get the fac without the hat?

for some reason when I take close up screen shots some parts of the model disappear, in this case the cap.

And as no-one has guessed it, it is back to the drawing board for my face. I think he appears dark as he is in the shade!

for some reason when I take close up screen shots some parts of the model disappear, in this case the cap.

And as no-one has guessed it, it is back to the drawing board for my face. I think he appears dark as he is in the shade!

Hey, just get a better screen shot. My cyberface makes me look like my skin is pink and that I'm just 15... Oh well, I had a really good pic to use too.

Hey, just get a better screen shot. My cyberface makes me look like my skin is pink and that I'm just 15... Oh well, I had a really good pic to use too.

it was supposed to be this guy, but I think I made his chin too big, but it always seems bigger to me than in this pic?

pic982.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nobody cares. Does it really matter who thought of it first? No, idiot.

You are a little late to be saying this. The guy that originally posted that comment did it back in June of this year. And he also has not been around here for quite awhile now. No matter though, you really had no reason to bring it up. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I found this out weeks ago. It's a nice way to get portraits.

Well....actually......technically.....basically...... firstly..... MLB knew about it. But, second place is good. It's like you got the silver medal. Well, ok, not really.

• 2 weeks later...

Well....actually......technically.....basically...... firstly..... MLB knew about it. But, second place is good. It's like you got the silver medal. Well, ok, not really.

did you know that the gold medal in the olympics is the silver medal with gold plating. Kinda cheap if you ask me :chin:

• 1 month later...

Um...by the way, you just resurrected a really, really old thread. Just so you know. Y4L told someone off 6 months ago for resurrecting this thread just like you. You may want to check the date on the last post before posting.

Archived