How did you find out about this site?

Dan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i was on the gamespot message boards, and this guy was bragging that he was going to start "the best mvp baseball modding website ever." Then, this other guy said, "You're bragging way too much, you don't know a thing about modding. MVPMods.com is the place to go." Go there I did... boy, that was a cheap forum, everyone was talking about in-game CAPs and things... ouch. by the way, that site? Never happened.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I can't believe it took me so long to find this site. I played High Heat 02, 03, then I switched to MVP 03 and so on, then at the end of '05 I googled MVP baseball mods and viola! I found this beauty. I can't believe I played the stock versions for all those years.

• 1 month later...

I can't believe it took me so long to find this site. I played High Heat 02, 03, then I switched to MVP 03 and so on, then at the end of '05 I googled MVP baseball mods and viola! I found this beauty. I can't believe I played the stock versions for all those years.

Same here but for me it was Front Page Sports instead of High Heat. MVP is so much better but they had a ton of stats.

This is a good thread ... had lots of laughs, made me smile ... there are a lot of comics here and it was nice to know how people came to this site. Some of the ones I liked:

Nicely done ;) Did you ask him/her to do any tricks?

it was my idea. Y4L and the crew stole it from me. the bastards.

a big Billboard in NY said Kccitystar's Total MLB at MVPMODS

Trues kidnapped me and forced me to work for bread and water ...

:lmao: trues what kind of crowd you trying to bring in?

• 2 months later...

Archived