Complete List of MVP Baseball Cyberfaces (2003 - 2005)

Veesmack

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh Wow. I didn't realize this was stickied. Man, I was just going through this site for old time sakes. I was looking at some downloads and stuff. Looked at some threads. But I just got to say from the bottom of my heart, that I miss being here. I miss everything about it. I miss people here, modders and moderators alike, who some of the best human beings you'll ever find in this world. I miss being around people who love baseball like I love baseball. I miss being able to use my creativity in ways only my imagination (and sometimes resources) could limit me. This place is a community that is truly special. I wish I had the time to be part of it all again.

But I've been at UC Berkeley. It is a place where you give all your time and energy to and it really is never enough. You try your best, and then there's always something setting me back, bringing me down, chewing me up and spitting me out in the trash only to have it done to me over and over again. I am really sad right now just thinking about it. I wish I had MVPMods all over again to make me forget because life is just so difficult in Berkeley. And people who truly care about you are so few and far between. The last two years have been the worse in my life and I'm still not done or even close.

Anyways, I'm done ranting. I just want to thank everybody who really made me feel special here especially MarkB, Hory, AlexTony, Jogar84 and Krawitham. I wouldn't have known how special a place it is without their help. Take care and I hope to be back soon in a contributing factor.

holy christ, veesmack!!!

good to see you're still around. i didn't think i'd ever see you around here again. sucks that berkley's being rough on you. if you don't mind me asking, what is it that you're doing there and what's causing all the heartache?

anyhow, would love it if you made a comeback. the cyberface making has gotten tons better since you left, but there just isn't as many of us anymore. your work is still top notch even to today's standards.

Archived