Online Play Mlb 2K11 Pc

edguor

Can you play online with others users ?

When I connect to mlb today, show me a certain amount online users, but I can't actually see any of them. All rooms shows cero online players

I don't know if is a bug game or I miss something to configure.

Any comments about this.

• 2 weeks later...

yo watup bro, GG, that game was pretty cool, but i had lag on my end, i think the online part of the game prolly would be really good, if they ironed out the lag. it was really hard for me to time the hits, and the few i did get, was on the luck on the swing, what ya end up with 20 k's ? lmao, there would be times, i'd swing the bat, and the ball was already in your glove. i wish the game played like offline, really smooth, your piching mechanics are really well, so is your hitting, just that damn lag of 2k man. overall though, if they ever fix there servers, i'll glady play ya bro. nba2k is the same way, lag fest in that game to. i dont understand the symbols for the online ping either, mine was grey with 1 star, dont know if thats good or bad. if they fix the servers though, we definitely can run some bud. :drinks:

haha yea that was actually pretty cool, just the damn lag was brutal on my end too. couldnt use the power swing, all contact haha :facepalm: . What kind of rig are you running? I sent you a pm about maybe turning down some video settings, I wonder if that would work. That or maybe run the game at a lower res, im at 1900 x 1200 which im sure doesnt help. Let me know when you want to give it another round bro!

haha yea that was actually pretty cool, just the damn lag was brutal on my end too. couldnt use the power swing, all contact haha :facepalm: . What kind of rig are you running? I sent you a pm about maybe turning down some video settings, I wonder if that would work. That or maybe run the game at a lower res, im at 1900 x 1200 which im sure doesnt help. Let me know when you want to give it another round bro!

yep i got it bro, im running win 7, 1900 x 1200 as well, 9800 gt in sli, 8 gig ram, although, i have moved my pc downstairs, to where im actualy connected to the router part of the pc, where as upstairs i have a straight line, not sure if that really matters or not but my ping from speedtest says this, below.

speedtest

thats usually what i have, when i'm upstairs as well, so i dont think that has nothing to do with it, we try what we said though tommrow, hopefully that will do the trick.

edit also, put the game in window mode, at 1024 x 768, when we do this test, that will make it atleast still playable, when i broadcast, thats what i usually have it in, so i can capture the images.

yeah, I'm confused about this, too. I've had the game for a while but my brother just got it and we wanted to test out the online play. It constantly shows zero players available, even though it says 84 players online in the upper right hand corner.

I also added all the ports for port-forwarding on my router and I still get the message at load up that says "restrictive online funtionality" or something and tells me to allow port-forwarding on the online options menu. There is no option for this anywhere that I can see.

Kind of frustrating. Those that have been able to connect with people, I would appreciate some help in this. I've read about people halfway across the globe able to connect and play so I know that it must be possible. Is 2k having issues perhaps? I hadn't read about it (but I wouldn't be surprised.)

Thanks for any advice.

Archived