Total Classics 1984 (Forum/issues)

dennisjames71

Thanks for this fix!

Found some minor LOC errors involving Montreal/Washington.

Thanks Dennis. I was planning to look through the rosters to make sure that no other player had #881, which looks like it is Rusty Staub's face.

kyle - What LOC errors did you find?

Dennis, much appreciated. You are really helping keep MVP baseball alive with all your mods.

Thank you sir. I always appreciate your comments and input. Best of luck with your Reds dynasty, I'm trying to decide which team I'm going to use for a TC 1984 dynasty myself. I'm almost tempted to use the Mets and see how many Ks I can get from Dwight Gooden.

Thank you sir. I always appreciate your comments and input. Best of luck with your Reds dynasty, I'm trying to decide which team I'm going to use for a TC 1984 dynasty myself. I'm almost tempted to use the Mets and see how many Ks I can get from Dwight Gooden.

<sigh> To each his own! :(

Dennis, I can use TiT to install that cyberface of Parker, right?

<sigh> To each his own! :sad:

Dennis, I can use TiT to install that cyberface of Parker, right?

Yes sir, just use TiT and the Real Dave Parker appears on the Reds. Don't worry, I'm not "going to the other side" of New York teams. I just find it intriguing to play a season with a pitcher who had one of the best rookie years in the history of the game. Plus the guy pitched a no-hitter for our side too, remember. :db:

I was right -- Rusty Staub on the Mets also uses face #881. If you replace face #881 with the Dave Parker face, Parker will be OK, but now Staub will be African-American.

Face #884 is not used in the rosters, so I think that renaming the face that Dennis provided to #884, importing it into the models.big file and then changing Dave Parker's face # to 884 in MVPEdit will allow both Staub and Parker to have their correct faces.

LOL! Yay, now we have an ethnically-correct TC 1984. Seriously, thank you Jim for identifying those issues. I wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind sending me over the original #881 Rusty Staub cyberface since I "overwrote" with Dave Parker's last night. I'll rename my file here to #884 and change it in MVPEdit as suggested. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...