4/15 - MVP Studio 2005 1.5 Official Thread!

fuzzone

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This make me want to sing....

FUZZ O FUZZ O FUZZ O FUZZ!

YOU ARE GREATEST GUY NAMED FUZZ!

ALTHOUGH THERE AREN'T TO MANY GUYS WHO ARE NAMED FUZZ!

FUZZ ISN'T YOUR REAL NAME, I KNOW THAT!

BUT YOU CARES!

YOU MADE A GREAT PROGRAM! (Dah dah)

Your the best!

he crossed the line on this one

I not a dumb person, I know he means more here than I do

Hell I spent a month defending him and tried to make other see he was the best thing to hit this site last season when he was banned

But he crossed the line and I'm done

I will not be doing any mods or helping anyone anymore

As far as I'm concerned delete my account

Sing this to the tune of Always and Forever, by Kip Dynamite

Why do you love me...Fuzz?

Why do you need me...Fuzz?

Always and forever

We met on MVPMods.com, now our love can really bloom

Sure the world wide web is great, but you, your Program makes me salivate

Yes I love technology, but not as much as you, you see

But I still love technology

Always and forever

Your Program is like flock of doves, flying up to heaven above

Always and forever

Always and forever

Yes your Program love is truly great

Always and forever

Hell I spent a month defending him and tried to make other see he was the best thing to hit this site last season when he was banned

But he he crossed the line and I'm done

What's up with that????

But he he crossed the line and I'm done

OK, what's this one about? Do I even want to know?

Ladies( if there are any) and Gentleman, I want you to be aware of man named*****. A man who disrespects my work but claims he defends me. A man who crosses the line himself but accuses everyone else of crossing the line. A man who instigates and cries, but does the same thing. A man who is a hypocrite and no matter what happens on this site, he'll never change the way things are and more importantly, he can't change the inevitable.

***, in all seriousness bro, u can't stop the wheels that are already in motion. You've gone so crazy on people in the past. It's only right that you get it served back ( a little bit differently).

You're just upset because in ur virtual circus, you're on the verge of defeat.

----

now with that said,

trues bro, seriously, ask don, bully, bgyanks and the 40 people that downloaded my program before u pulled it down, IT CONTAINS NO VIRUS OR MALICIOUS CODE.

but if ur saying i cant speak my mind or have my opinion of someone, then maybe i'm not worthy of being a part of your community bro. Now, i want you to know this, i like you and even though i exchanged maybe slight harsh words thru email between u, me and y4l 3 months back, if u seriously can't look beyond FREEDOM of SPEECh because in this case it really is freedom of speech, then i dont know what to tell u.

That's like going to a soccer game and i see a bunch of advertisements. What if I want to promote Mcdonalds in my studio? Is that against the law? If i said MCDONALDS is BETTER THAN BURGER KING, is that wrong?

man, i dont know what to tell you, but my studio kicksass and at the end of the day, whether you use it or not, it's just another stripe on the tiger. One more thing to add to my portfolio when I apply for a job at a gaming company.

Now no matter what happens, I want you guys to know it's been one hell of a ride but if mvpmods won't post my app. mods then i'm not creating a website just to host it. I love mvpmods probably more than i love the game because u guys have been more fun than the game. Except for those mini-games man, i dont know -- it's a tie. So safe speed and I hope you guys keeping making the uniforms and the 40-50 people who downloaded the studio, enjoy installing them.

----

Wheels set in motion ***, the only hope now is for you to beg for forgiveness before it's too late, because bro, the look on your face by the time i'm through will vibrate through mansfield, Ohio all through the country and one way or another, this chapter in our lives will live forever.

-----

Operation xSploit: Erasing ***

at the end of the day folks, it's all just a game!!

By the way, i believe the reason there is an issue is because when you load up the studio, uniedit.exe, there is a message in the statuswindow that says:

"MVPMODS.COM -- HOME OF THE OFFICIAL MODSQUAD and MVP MODDING. DONT ACCEPT ANY FAKE IMITATION BOOTLEG BLOOMING WEBSITES. Enjoy ur site while it lasts Mr.***.lol"

Archived