4/15 - MVP Studio 2005 1.5 Official Thread!

fuzzone

Emath, if you want some Cubs Jerseys, check out the 1964 Cubs jerseys which were made by Sandman. Also, check out the uniforms in the Mvp 05 area for uniforms from Sandman and Fizzjob. Those two made the best throwback uniforms around.

I have gotten a few mods, but I am looking for something OLD school. I don't like the two that came with the 08 mod (not sure what era they are supposed to be, or if they were just some modders creation, as going back through the hall of fame's uniform database, I couldn't find any like them), so I was gonna try my hand at creating some 1930 Cub uniforms.

I don't have PSP, and am not good at it in the least... Amazing how I have always gotten by on other mods without it, but for unis I can't figure out a good way to make them realistic without it.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have gotten a few mods, but I am looking for something OLD school. I don't like the two that came with the 08 mod (not sure what era they are supposed to be, or if they were just some modders creation, as going back through the hall of fame's uniform database, I couldn't find any like them), so I was gonna try my hand at creating some 1930 Cub uniforms.

I understand what you are looking for now. And I don't like the ones that came with the 08 mod either. A lot of them are fantasy uniforms and I really can live without them. Again, I got tell you- look for Fizzjob's and Sandman's work. Those guys knew what they were doing.

I understand what you are looking for now. And I don't like the ones that came with the 08 mod either. A lot of them are fantasy uniforms and I really can live without them. Again, I got tell you- look for Fizzjob's and Sandman's work. Those guys knew what they were doing.

Yeah, the fantasy stuff can go... The current unis, and retro ones are where it's at...

• 3 months later...

I am having a huge problem with MVP Studio.

After installing it, I try to open it and I get this weird error message that won't go away,

System error &H8007007E(-2147024770).

Does anyone know how to fix this. I even tried installing a bunch of dll files and ocx files, but

it still won't work. I have no clue as to where togo with this.

thnx

i don't know if you've been paying attention for the last few pages or not, but i would suggest skimming over it. there's just issues with this program. just been that way. i don't think fuzz intends to come back and update this program. try taking a look at some of the alternatives mentioned just previously.

Archived