I Need Help

dustinmeierotto

but i am having a lot of trouble with getting the downloads, like TiT, and so on. Truly i want to mod myself but i cant get help on the right stuff i need to download. i want to be able to make my own updated rosters, add faces and so on. If i have to settle for downloading say the 2014 Season MOD i'm fine with that, i'm just a little tired of playing with the few players that played in 2005 that still play now, and the fake looking faces. MVP Baseball 2005 PC. if you could send me a YouTube video on step by step, or just message me back, i would be truly honored.
also, do you use the first or second disc

Edited by dustinmeierotto

but i am having a lot of trouble with getting the downloads, like TiT, and so on. Truly i want to mod myself but i cant get help on the right stuff i need to download. i want to be able to make my own updated rosters, add faces and so on. If i have to settle for downloading say the 2014 Season MOD i'm fine with that, i'm just a little tired of playing with the few players that played in 2005 that still play now, and the fake looking faces. MVP Baseball 2005 PC. if you could send me a YouTube video on step by step, or just message me back, i would be truly honored.

dont know why it is not showing up, if you highlight it you can read it

You need help? Yes you do.

Let me answer your questions one by one here.

You see a download that you would like to have and all you have to do is click DOWNLOAD and you will get it. You only get two downloads a day so choose wisely. If you want more then I encourage you to look at the Subscription packages here.

This thread right here and this one right here will be helpful to you.

As of yet there are no plans on a 2014 mod but the Mvp 13 mod is very good. It has updated faces and rosters and uniforms, etc.

To my knowledge there are no Youtube videos on how to do the stuff you are asking and I am 99.9% sure I am right because no link has ever been posted in here for it.

Now about those disks, it is the second one that you use like someone else said. How long ago did you download this game?

• 1 month later...

This may be a bit off topic but I'm actually trying to download some mod files so I can play my game with updated rosters. However, I am not allowed to download files. I figure my account needs to be verified by an administrator.

But... How long does that take? It's only been a day but no other sites take these sorts of precautions. At least that I am aware of.

This may be a bit off topic but I'm actually trying to download some mod files so I can play my game with updated rosters. However, I am not allowed to download files. I figure my account needs to be verified by an administrator.

But... How long does that take? It's only been a day but no other sites take these sorts of precautions. At least that I am aware of.

This is way off topic. It should not have been posted in here. In fact, you should have sent a PM to anyone here on the staff about this instead of how you did it.

Your account has been verified. You joined on Saturday the 19th and you got verified on Saturday the 19th.

These kind of "precautions" as you say have been put in place because of the huge amount of people taking advantage of the sign-up system and creating multiple accounts. This system is in place because of it. I'm sorry that you don't like it but it's not going to change anything either. Again, you have been verified and you are all set. Welcome and have fun and enjoy yourself.