llcmac- Gone Fishing

HypnoxXx- Headmaster

bbythepier- Pitching Guru

D.M.Z- Prospect Pirate

olyrunner- Portrait Genius

Snash13- .....um....Chef?

get PC version here til the site updates http://www.theperfectgame.net

Get PS2 and XBOX versions here: http://www.mvplanet.com/

To much to name has been done, either read the readme, or read this thread.

Thanks

Trues: Thank you for such a terrific site for everyone to gather and make this game great.

RGlass: No one could create a roster without you and your editor. Thank you for your hard work and support.

JackCasper: Thank you for all of your help getting this started.

GH: Thank you for your guidance, expertise and support.

DMZ: Your amazing spreadsheet filled out many holes and made our modding much easier. Thank you.

Krawhitham: Thank you for helping us get these rosters out to the console users.

Bbythepier: Thank you for all your hard work and sleuthing.

Thanks to acosme (mets), miget33 (cubs), theFATTY (reds), AF3141 (rangers) and samjjones (angels) for their contributions to their teams respective minor league rosters. Thanks to all the many, many people who helped us tweak the ratings, appearances, stances and everything else.

But most of all we would like to say thank you to our fans!!

Without your 6,500+ downloads, we probably wouldn't be as dedicated as we are.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've done some good work, but you still have some inaccuracies...Your free agent list is peppered with players who are not free agents: Aurilia (Reds), Berg (Red Sox), Clark (DBacks), Roberto Hernandez (Mets), Mendoza (Yankees), Munson (Twins), Powell (Braves) and Van Poppel (Mets). I know they're all non roster invitees (except Clark, he's signed), so whether they are on a team or not may be moot in a few weeks. Good job with the fakes for prospects and scabs. Can't wait until we start seeing some good CAPs like Iguchi.

I downloaded your patch and I was please, despite previously mentioned problems. Still, I've got a question -- When EA comes out with their first patch and I install it, it will no doubt have player updates. Will I be totally screwed because I installed your patch making any future EA roster updates unusable? I'm a little bit concerned because as you said, you've changed the player numbers for some players.

You've done some good work, but you still have some inaccuracies...Your free agent list is peppered with players who are not free agents: Aurilia (Reds), Berg (Red Sox), Clark (DBacks), Roberto Hernandez (Mets), Mendoza (Yankees), Munson (Twins), Powell (Braves) and Van Poppel (Mets). I know they're all non roster invitees (except Clark, he's signed), so whether they are on a team or not may be moot in a few weeks. Good job with the fakes for prospects and scabs. Can't wait until we start seeing some good CAPs like Iguchi.

Thanks, and keep the info coming...I'll update the rosters. Any info you want to add about ratings you want changed, roster moves, prospects, equipment changes, or anything you want changed let me know.

I downloaded your patch and I was please, despite previously mentioned problems. Still, I've got a question -- When EA comes out with their first patch and I install it, it will no doubt have player updates. Will I be totally screwed because I installed your patch making any future EA roster updates unusable? I'm a little bit concerned because as you said, you've changed the player numbers for some players.

No, When EA updates the rosters they will overwrite my files. No worries.

find your "MVP Baseball 2005" folder open that, open the folder that says "data", open the folder that says "database"

Unzip all my files into this folder, make sure you back up your old files, then just overwrite. Then it should be your default roster when you load up MVP. Wanna check, if Cole Hamels is on the AA phillies team, it worked.

Archived