Audio By Cavicchi

Cavicchi

Have a nice "vacation" Cavicchi!

Thanks! My wife was very pleased when I told her no audio for a few days, so pleased that we are going to the liquor store and get a nice bottle of Merlot to celebrate. :) She promised to make my favorite meal, Lasagna, and tonight...well...I better not say here. ;-)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bueno querido amigo, que descanses y disfrutes de las bondades del hogar al lado de tu esposa, felicidades :drinks: :drinks:

Gracias! Voy a disfrutar de los beneficios de mi esposa y ella disfrutará de las plusvalías que de mí! ;-)

Major League Audio Pack Part 2 will be the biggest, meanest, toughest Audio Pack ever attempted by me, and it includes my old nemesis, Jacoby Ellsbury. ;-)

Part 2 will probably be my last Major League Audio Pack for KG's 7.2 roster. I expect to get started on this tonight, and I expect it will take me into the weekend for certain.

I am including all the major league requests in Part 2, except for one name that will have to wait, wait for when I can do it. ;-) This is not to say these are the only other names I can do at the Major League level, just that these are names requested and a few I decided to do, some really tough names.

Now back to names, names and names and parts and pieces. ;-)

May I request one, Cavicchi?

How about Clay Buchholz? That's a piece of cake for you :D

Sorry, but I don't eat cake. :)

No, Buchholz is not something that is a piece of cake for any audio modder. I imagine there is a very good reason he was not done for MVP08. The problem is parts for Buchholz. I have not spent too much time looking for his parts, but what I did see was not worth trying. Have you heard Schierholtz in MVP08? I guess that was done by Hory and even he had trouble with that name--even the "holtz." Hory is the absolute best at doing audio and if he had trouble with "holtz", I certainly would not bother with it at all.

Sorry, but I don't eat cake. :)

No, Buchholz is not something that is a piece of cake for any audio modder. I imagine there is a very good reason he was not done for MVP08. The problem is parts for Buchholz. I have not spent too much time looking for his parts, but what I did see was not worth trying. Have you heard Schierholtz in MVP08? I guess that was done by Hory and even he had trouble with that name--even the "holtz." Hory is the absolute best at doing audio and if he had trouble with "holtz", I certainly would not bother with it at all.

Wow, that's exactly what I was going to say. For instance, take 'Buch' from Travis Buck (Athletics, I think) and 'Holz' from Schierholtz.

And how about Junichi Tazawa? hahahahaha

Just kidding, Cavicchi. I appreciate what you did so far - meaning, Big Papi and Jacoby Ellsbury fun audio ^_^

Wow, that's exactly what I was going to say. For instance, take 'Buch' from Travis Buck (Athletics, I think) and 'Holz' from Schierholtz.

And how about Junichi Tazawa? hahahahaha

Just kidding, Cavicchi. I appreciate what you did so far - meaning, Big Papi and Jacoby Ellsbury fun audio ^_^

No, you cannot take "holtz" from Schierholtz because Hory did Schierholtz, and you cannot use audio by Hory without his permission. So, even if the "holtz" sounded all right, which it does not, you still cannot use that part. Hory also did Travis Buck so you cannot use that either; however, there is no problem for "Buch" since there is John Buck in the original audio file. I may at some point take a longer look at doing Buchholz, but I doubt it can be done with quality. Of course, I thought Iwamura was a no-go as well. So, you never know... ;)

Hey, I am glad to hear you enjoyed Jacoby Fun Audio; I really had fun doing it, and sounds great in the game. :)

I just took a look in the folder where I save parts and pieces and guess what, there is a "holtz"! Some time ago I did look at doing Buchholz and tried an idea with some pieces and made "holtz." The problem is q_u_a_l_i_t_y, which is why I did not pursue Buchholz. I can probably make it for you but only if I am allowed to say bigpapifan accepts full responsibility for my putting this audio up for download. Let me know... :-))

I have another idea for Buchholz...

Desde Caracas Venezuela, muchas gracias...excelente trabajo , please audio de Rick Porcello y Gordon Beckham, if is posible

excuse me, i don't speak english

Sé que ha pasado un tiempo desde que ha solicitado los nombres, pero mi plan es incluir en mi próxima Liga Mayor de Audio Pack 2. He completado los dos junto con alrededor de 50 personas y un día antes que se debe hacer, sólo unos pocos más para ir.

Sólo quería hacerte saber que no han olvidado sus peticiones. :)

Cavicchi, if you have seen my Buchholz preview in the Mod Previews section, please don't think it was me trying to steal a request from you. I made it earlier today, which was before I read this topic with bigpapifan's request.

Cavicchi, if you have seen my Buchholz preview in the Mod Previews section, please don't think it was me trying to steal a request from you. I made it earlier today, which was before I read this topic with bigpapifan's request.

I am fairly certain you do read this thread and perhaps saw the requests by coleador for Beckham and Porcello. :) So, what is one more you do? ;-)

I saw you in here soon after coleador posted. ;-) Hey, nothing wrong with doing names people ask me to do, after all, it is all for the membership.

Buchholz is a tough one, but there are even tougher ones. When you see my forthcoming Major League Audio Pack, I am sure there will be some surprises.

I am fairly certain you do read this thread and perhaps saw the requests by coleador for Beckham and Porcello. :) So, what is one more you do? ;-)

I saw you in here soon after coleador posted. ;-) Hey, nothing wrong with doing names people ask me to do, after all, it is all for the membership.

Buchholz is a tough one, but there are even tougher ones. When you see my forthcoming Major League Audio Pack, I am sure there will be some surprises.

Ha ya, I did see that and actually coleador requested Porcello plus Matt LaPorta on my profile page, so that's why I did that. But by all means, do a better one than I did, cuz I know you can B). Good luck on your next pack, I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully we can make it so there are no players that need audio in the game.

So... a have a little competition 'round here? Hahahahhaha Just kidding.

Hey Cavicchi, welcome back from your "vacation".

When are you planning to release this huge audio pack?

Well, all I will say now is soon. ;-) Actually, I will be releasing two sets, the first being Major League Audio Pack 2, and the other being Major League Audio Super-Pack, which contains both sets in the series. Combining both sets into one download seems like a good idea to me, perhaps something of what Totte suggested.

Huge? Well, there will be over 50 names in Major League Audio Pack 2, some names previously released and some with new versions--and some really "tough names" as well. I can also say these are all players listed at the Major League level in KG's 7.2 roster--and quite a few names never done before, perhaps for very good reason. ;-)

Ha ya, I did see that and actually coleador requested Porcello plus Matt LaPorta on my profile page, so that's why I did that. But by all means, do a better one than I did, cuz I know you can B). Good luck on your next pack, I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully we can make it so there are no players that need audio in the game.

Well, I will have to limit my time with audio here as there are other things... However, I know you will carry on the tradition... :) Oh, I will still be around for the occasional request or something I do for myself and put here, but no big audio packs in the near future. perhaps never again. Hey, I have worn out two computer chairs in less than three months. :-))

Archived