Audio By Cavicchi

Cavicchi

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually tried his audio in '07, but the Kershaw didn't sound so good. I'm sure you can do better.

Combining parts to form a name is not easy, especially if one part is very quick. Shaw is not a problem, but getting the Ker to go with Shaw may result in a lack of cohesiveness. The issue is getting a smooth flow of the name. I probably will give it a go tomorrow and see what I can do.

any ideas about Jacoby Ellsbury? I heard a guy do it on the internet. :unknw:

I have some ideas if you want to do it. :)

Ells from Wells and berry from Strawberry if you can find his audio. Coby from Kobe Bryant if you can find his audio.

I actually tried his audio in '07, but the Kershaw didn't sound so good. I'm sure you can do better.

I have the Ker but "shaw" is the problem. I thought "shaw" would be easy because in KG's 7.1 roster there is a Scott Shaw with audio/photo ID #8361 that's listed in my audio file, but it turns out to be Brandon Wilson! So, for now at least, this project is dead.

I have the Ker but "shaw" is the problem. I thought "shaw" would be easy because in KG's 7.1 roster there is a Scott Shaw with audio/photo ID #8361 that's listed in my audio file, but it turns out to be Brandon Wilson! So, for now at least, this project is dead.

You can get Shaw from a "Sean or Shawn". That's what I did.

You can get Shaw from a "Sean or Shawn". That's what I did.

What do you think of this Clayton Kershaw? Personally, I'm not to thrilled with it. I need to get going with Baltimore's minor league players so improving on Kershaw will have to wait.

Here are some names that make James Shields:

JAMES Loney and Scott SHIELDS

It will probably sound like James...Shields ;)

I just did James Shields and checked it in the game--sounds good to me. I am now going to put it in the download section.

The James Shields is awesome and mine says Dustin Pay-dooria? ^_^

Glad you like my James Shields, I also like it. :) I am surprised he wasn't already in the game.

As for Pedroia, I wouldn't fuss with that one. I am working on Audio Packs for all the teams, but I will take requests for a major league player not in the game that has both names available, first and last. I would consider doing someone who needs "parts" to put together, if it's not time consuming. After I do all the teams, I will get into those that need "parts."

JUstin Morneau, David wELLS, BARRY Zito, and maybe COLBY Rasmus or COBY Smith, Angels minor league for Jacoby Ellsbury. ;)

Look, I already told you there is no audio in the game for Coby Smith. Barry is not berry. What you suggest would probably sound like Ells-barry, not Ellsbury/Ellsberry. What you need is "berry" from Daryl Strawberry!

Archived