Grmprpr's 2014 Roster

grmrpr1313

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to make a small note. I'm a huge Cubs fan..and so I really only have checked them out.

The Chicago Cubs rosters really need to be re-done completely. The MLB club is fine..but once you get into the minor leagues...a HUGE amount of players are there that simply are not even on any of the teams. Missing ALOT of players.(quite a few of their more well known prospects even)

Once all the rearrangement is done, call ups/send downs, FA signing, etc, the Daytona Cubs have almost no players.

Just thought I would toss this in there.

Wanted to make a small note. I'm a huge Cubs fan..and so I really only have checked them out.

The Chicago Cubs rosters really need to be re-done completely. The MLB club is fine..but once you get into the minor leagues...a HUGE amount of players are there that simply are not even on any of the teams. Missing ALOT of players.(quite a few of their more well known prospects even)

Once all the rearrangement is done, call ups/send downs, FA signing, etc, the Daytona Cubs have almost no players.

Just thought I would toss this in there.

People need to understand that doing the minor leagues is a very daunting task with rosters, especially when the official minor league sites will often list more than 25 players per squad.

Hey, I wasn't trying to bash anyone or their work. I know how daunting it is. I have done roster updates for other games before. I was just trying to point out something that the creators of the update may not have realized. Believe me, I spent an entire month doing an update once...only to be told that I completely forgot to update 1 of the teams.

I do, however, apologize for the wording of my previous post. Saying "re-done completely" was just wrong. I should have said "fixed" or "adjusted".

I really do like this roster. It's the best one I have seen so far.

I copied the database folder to my MVP2005 Directory like the read me included with this download said to do.. When I start the game up the rosters are still the same? What am I doing wrong? Im using the MVP 13 mod if that helps

Thanks in advance

@ steelers & justin: in your ea folder, do you have a 2005 folder & copy of 2005 (or 13 mod) folder? Edit directs files to 2005. You need to change your clean file's name. And in turn make your 13 mod MVP Baseball 2005, so files are directed there. If your using tit, make sure it is loading to the 13 mod file. Otherwise, you could be making changes to you clean file

I downloaded your 2014 roster, extracted all the files into a clean unmodded version of the game, in the database folder and it crashes every time i try to play a game. Help me?

Download the recent face pack as well.

• 5 weeks later...