Controller Configurations

Wicked420

This topic is now a sticky for all of you 2k9 players so you'll have easy access to this thread in case you have any questions with this topic.

Feel free to add more configurations in this thread but don't use this thread to post follow up questions. Make another thread for that. The purpose for this thread is for reference only.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you set Logitech Dual Controller right and left sticks to have more range?

Example...Running in outfield, pushing a little you walk pushing little more you walk fast....pushing all the way you run..

Example...Pitching, moving stick a little outside you hit the edge...Moving little more you go just a little outside..And moving stick all the way outside gives you a way outside pitch..

I feel my stick is too touchy and makes me throw bad pitches...I push a little inside and keep hitting the batter!!!

It's not like the PS3 controllers analog sticks..

No, there's no way to do that. It isn't your controller, it's the game. I don't like how the fielders control either, but you learn how to field them better as you go.

Getting better at it..

Learning how to pitch better too...Just hold pitch button in longer to make the pitch break more and less to break less...

Example..If i want to get a batter to chase a slider i move the stick a little to the outside and hold the pitch button for full power....To throw a ball just outside..

I do the same thing to throw a strike but just hold pitch button less for a weaker break.........It works with this game...

• 1 month later...

Archived