Stats Predictions

howington

I've been predicting stats on hitters for years now it's my little hobby I've gotten pretty good at it and have a refined system for predictions currently I only predict AVG and HR of hitters not any other stat but I will give some examples of my predictions for this year I use alot of mathematics and trends with hitters and alot of other variables come into play in my final numbers

some examples

Ryan Braun .308 AVG 36 HR

Jean Segura .305 AVG 16 HR

Adam Dunn .240 AVG 42 HR

Joey Votto .318 AVG 21 HR

Miguel Cabrera .334 AVG 37 HR

If their are any other players you would like me to predict I'd love to do it and if anyone else likes to do this please post your predictions I'd love to see them

I've been predicting stats on hitters for years now it's my little hobby I've gotten pretty good at it and have a refined system for predictions currently I only predict AVG and HR of hitters not any other stat but I will give some examples of my predictions for this year I use alot of mathematics and trends with hitters and alot of other variables come into play in my final numbers

some examples

Ryan Braun .308 AVG 36 HR

Jean Segura .305 AVG 16 HR

Adam Dunn .240 AVG 42 HR

Joey Votto .318 AVG 21 HR

Miguel Cabrera .334 AVG 37 HR

If their are any other players you would like me to predict I'd love to do it and if anyone else likes to do this please post your predictions I'd love to see them

No requests, just wanted to say this is really interesting stuff.

Are you doing only hitters or pitchers, too?

Could you do Posey, Sandoval and Pence? ;)

Not pitchers yet I haven't found an accurate system for pitching yet.....I will do the math on those players you mentioned today and have them up soon

Gotta bookmark this thread and see how it plays out in the end of the season. :D

Haha I'll update it from time to time but I won't update anymore after the all star break I will have enough data to finalize all predictions by then :)

I'll have some more predictions up soon too

• 4 years later...