How did you find out about this site?

Dan

How did you find out about MVPmods.com? I was on the MVP Baseball message boards at easports.com and somebody asked about CAP's and this site was mentioned. It's now my homepage and I am here over 1-2 hours a day. How about you?

Sticky?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A sticky this shall be. It's a good topic because it would be kind of interesting to see how people first heard of this place.

For me, I knew Trues over on the old High Heat boards. Before MVP 2004 came out, he was talking about creating a site for that game. This was like in January, 2004. When Mvpmods first went online in Febuary of 2004, I joined up at his request and I was made moderator. Each day I saw this site grow and grow and it has really made me happy to see such a large number of people here getting mods from the best modders all over the world.

tbh i think it was via the EA forums... back in 2004 MVP was my first baseball game - and i was stunned by the efforts made by a community to make the game as good as possible

2005 is just crazy - its a shame EA cant make any more, but i will never forget this year and game for the rest of my life... its been that much fun

good stuff lads

I heard about this site when I was playing in EA Sports Online with my MVP '04 in December, when I saw that the other guy was playing with Kevin Millar so I asked him and he told me the site, I joined because this site has a lot of good things, Downloads, forums, etcetera.

Here's a question for the admins: have any of you seen each other? I mean, one of you could be a terrorist! :lmao:

I have not met one person on this site in person. I really don't live near anyone. Mark lives in Scotland so that leaves that out and the rest of the admins don't live around the corner from me either. Five and Spivey know each other away from the site and I am sure some others know some people too. I hope that answers that question.

And no, none of us are terrorists. I think terrorists are far too busy doing the crap that they do then to come in here to make sure they have the latest Ultimate Roster update or the newest modded stadium.

And no, none of us are terrorists. I think terrorists are far too busy doing the crap that they do then to come in here to make sure they have the latest Ultimate Roster update or the newest modded stadium.

:lmao: :lmao:

I found out about the site from the Hih Heat/TPG boards. Saw it being mentioned more and more and I had never checked it out, so I went to the site one day (back when it was still the old Invision Power Board) and liked it. Followed to here after the move last year, and I've been around ever since.

Archived