MVP Baseball 1994 Released

Hory

I will investigate to see whether there is any way to turn off the Safeco Field rain (Kingdome uses Safeco's slot), I wonder if this happens at Astrodome (Minute Maid) too?

If not, I will come up with a workaround, and include it in the upcoming MVP 94 Patch.

Hah, never thought about this. Hmm. Well Hory, the only real solution I can think of is switching all of the Kingdome's scheduled games in '94 to day games, since the rain only appears at Safeco at night.

I also had a game rained out there, which is kind of a bummer. Maybe they were just recreating the '92 series when the ceiling started falling.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah, never thought about this. Hmm. Well Hory, the only real solution I can think of is switching all of the Kingdome's scheduled games in '94 to day games, since the rain only appears at Safeco at night.

I also had a game rained out there, which is kind of a bummer. Maybe they were just recreating the '92 series when the ceiling started falling.

That's a good idea, I had no idea it only rained in the night version

I was thinking there might be some extra stadium datafiles for safeco that controlled the opening and closing of the roof. It's just weird how this problem hasn't happened in Astrodome/Minute Maid.

Anyway, I'll try changing the schedule as you suggested if something else can't be figured out.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that would be great. i always like to know what's in each mod for my own purposes.

i'm liking all of these conversion mods. i hope you guys keep up the good work. hell maybe one day we'll have them all!!! if not, i'd like to see the all timers, 95, 97 and 2001.

I know I am bumping an older thread, but this is actually the first time I read this. Amazing mod.

Also, pertaining to the quote above:

Homer, I was thinking I'd like to see a 2001 mod as well, and thought that that might be my next project. Depends on how my current one turns out, and by just how much interest there actually is in one so current.

• 1 year later...

Is there a way to download this mod without using eamods? Or is there a known way to register? When I try I get "Creating a new account is currently not possible." I would really love to play my M's from the time they actually graduated to the real big leagues. Thanks to all the modders and there countless hours of work to keep the greatest baseball game the best!

Is there a way to download this mod without using eamods? Or is there a known way to register? When I try I get "Creating a new account is currently not possible." I would really love to play my M's from the time they actually graduated to the real big leagues. Thanks to all the modders and there countless hours of work to keep the greatest baseball game the best!

If you're registered at MLBMods.com you can download it here:

http://www.mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mvp-2005/classics/mvp-1994-201-full

EAMods became MLBMods.

Archived