MVP Baseball in Spanish V 1.5 Released

HFLR

This is the topic of the MVP Baseball in Spanish Mod, It took me 10 hours in total to change a high % of the text in the .LOC files.

Errors in the text? Post them and I'll fix'em

----

Este es el tema del MVP baseball en español, me tomo 10 horas en total para cambiar un gran porcentaje del texto en los archivos .LOC.

Errores en el texto? Ponganlas aqui o mandenme lo que esta mal por PM yo las arreglare.

Traten de hablar ingles porque es un foro en ingles y pues si no hablen en español.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what i get when I translate it from English to Spanish.

Intentas a veces hacer que el hitter persigue TU echada. Eso es lo que viste a la derecha allí

But, when I translate it from Spanish back to English, this is what I get:

Sometimes you try to do that hitter it persecutes YOUR throwing. That is what dresses there to the right.

This is what i get when I translate it from English to Spanish.

Intentas a veces hacer que el hitter persigue TU echada. Eso es lo que viste a la derecha allí

But, when I translate it from Spanish back to English, this is what I get:

Sometimes you try to do that hitter it persecutes YOUR throwing. That is what dresses there to the right.

I would laugh my **** (can we say ****?) off if he said that in the game.

I think that is Kaiper, but I understand your pain. I know if I hear "This one's got a chance" or "That ball is going, going..." the BEST I can hope for is a hit off the wall. That happens maybe 1 outta 10 times. 7 outta 10, I get a home run robbed, or it is caught at the wall. The other 2 times outta 10 is an actual home run.

I guess I shouldn't complian thogh, as Edmonds lead the league at the ASB with 26 homers and AP is right behind him with 25. Edmonds is only hitting .250 though (AP, .320).

I just wanted to help the spanish speakers to make MVP better for all, Nice comments BTW I maybe release v 1.1 on weekend, I need to be fast because there will be changes in my house and the room where the PC is will be expanded. I wont have Internet one week.

I was ussing this download a week ago but I thought "And if my download is not appreciated", "will they yell @ me?", "will someone download it?", hehe XD. This idea came to my mind 2 weeks ago and I saw a video on youtube that shows MVP Baseball in Chinese.

Before I release the v 1.1 If someone finds errors in the text as I said, post'em here. They will be fixed.

Hmmm.. I was thinking in that comp but I made this because:

1. I speak spanish

2. There are many spanish speakers in the site IMO, than any other languague well exept for english speakers of course lol

3. It was an original idea that no one have never done

4. I had a LOT of free time :popcorn:

5. I wanted to have a mod (2 years here and 0 uploads)

Its very difficult even if you translate to your language, I got a terrible headache :headache: :headache: .