Owner Mode?

Ration

Gud morning guys i got a problem with my mvp baseball 2005, i started a owner moder with the cubs, but when i play vs brewers the game closed and say error, i readed in some forums and say than i need the original version and i need buy it... somebody know where's the original for free?

THnxx

Gud morning guys i got a problem with my mvp baseball 2005, i started a owner moder with the cubs, but when i play vs brewers the game closed and say error, i readed in some forums and say than i need the original version and i need buy it... somebody know where's the original for free?

THnxx

Sorry, but you can't get any help here. No one with a pirated (downloaded) copy can get technical support here because you did not buy the game. It's a rule.

· No warez or cracks or links to such content.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.