A Mlb/nel Merged Dynasty

redeck

and in the bottom half of the inning, things really got exciting when Yank Leadoff man Earl Combs experienced this

robbed.jpg

incredible, and what a good looking crowd eh.

the second inning was uneventful, we move to the third

mid2.jpg

edit, uhoh, looks like my resizing of some picks is making them to small sorry.....

with the score 0-0 in the bottom of the third it was time for things to get shaking. That vaunted Yankee power was to show up here in the third when that ball basher DH for the Yankees clobbered a Homer. Wait, who was teh DH for the 27 Yankees? ruth? no, Gehrig? no, Meusel? no.......non other than Dugan, yes Dugan, yeah, me either....

DuganHR.jpg

But that wasnt all the action in the Yankee half of the 3rd. Indeed, Ruth tinked out an RBI single as well, but after having doubled Ruth to third, Tony Lazzeri was picked off 2nd base to end the ralyy. Lazzerri it seems made most of the Yankee outs tonight.

End of 3

NY 2-0

In the Top of the 4th

Heavy Johnson of CAG cracked a solid Double, the next batter fanned, but then Jackson was able to punch a single out and this ensued

playattheplate.jpg

an unbelievable play, and this is a one run game, NY 2-1

with the Chicago rally still going, Gehrig did this

GehrigsavesoutmaybeanRun.jpg

what a stretch to pull in a wild throw and end the Giants rally. that catch saved a run.

but either way, Gehrig wasnt done, because in the bottom of the 4th, he was heard from again

gehrigHRin4th.jpg

NY 3-1

and in the bottom of the 5th, with runners on, an American Giant error made a sure inning ending DP into an error and run scored.

NY 4-1

but just to make sure that error hurt a little more, this happened

RuthsHomerun.jpg

what a blast, right over my head!

NY 7-1

and that was all for the Confident Powell, the Chigago manager replaced him with San.

Are you kidding me its Yankees 10 American Giants 1, put it in the books man fuhgetaboudit.

Until the top of the 8th inning.

Stanford was able to drive in Johnson with a double NYY 10-2

then Malarcher would drive in Stanford after a wild pitch and a Single NYY 10-3

ah its still in the bag.......................right?

hey these guys still look determined

mvp20052011-04-0920-18-51-87.jpg

and in the 9th inning with bases loaded and and no outs, Nate Rogers scores on a botched DP ball that only gets the runner at second base.

NYY 10-4

1st and 3rd one out, and guess whos up, yep Heavy Johnson

Well, I hadn't noticed, since I don't come around here as often, but I saw it today, and decided to give it a look.

I'll tell you what I do like.. The additions of little antidotes, and explanations you add to the screen shots. Didn't think much of it until the one about it being 1927, and pitchers were men.... I have to admit, it made me laugh pretty good.

Thanks Y4L, I was thinking of running another game, taking it back to the Detroit Stars and seeing who they play next.

Emath, you are correct about the 2k overrun. but hey to each their own. Would be nice if the latest forums posts were separated though.

Archived