Can A 2012 Total Mod Be Done?

Gordo

LMAO! Well luckily I've been divorced for 10 years and I am single and live by myself...so the benefits are that I have the freedom and all the time to do baseball game modding. BTW that last phrase goes over REAL well in the singles bars out here in the Hollywood area. :crazy:

You lucky son of a .....

Oh hi honey!!!! I didn't know you were behind me. I was only kidding with this guy.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious,

Instead of new renders of stadiums that aren't in the game (NYY, MIA, MIN), Would it be possible to have someone update the ads in the Metrodome, Yankees Stadium and Pro Player? IE ads that are in the new stadiums that could be placed in similar spots in the old ones.

Just wondering.

I'm just curious,

Instead of new renders of stadiums that aren't in the game (NYY, MIA, MIN), Would it be possible to have someone update the ads in the Metrodome, Yankees Stadium and Pro Player? IE ads that are in the new stadiums that could be placed in similar spots in the old ones.

Just wondering.

Well if you didnt know already, theres "new" CAS versions of all those stadiums. Done very well by dennisjames.

Oh I knew about them, I just personally don't like playing in those owner mode esque stadiums (just my personal preference, and I know alot of people hate the Metrodome/Pro Player)

I just think for the people that are not going to use those CAS, it would be neat if we could have updated coats of paint, if you will, in the 3 outdated ones. It was just a suggestion really.

Edited by billman29

So what you are saying is that you expect him to search?

Jesus Christ, I was just making a suggestion. And if you could actually use your READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS, I never implied that I was unbeknowst to the idea those CAS already existed.

You have such a history of beinga complete ******* smart alex for no reason and it's quite annoying.

Edited by billman29

Jesus Christ, I was just making a suggestion. And if you could actually use your READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS, I never implied that I was unbeknowst to the idea those CAS already existed.

I never said you were.

You have such a history of beinga complete ******* smart alex for no reason and it's quite annoying.

And what would make you say that? You just joined yesterday. How many accounts do you have on here?

Since the MVP12 mod has been released, the question of whether a 2012 Total Mod can be made has been answered. :)

I am therefore closing this thread. To continue discussing the mod, please create a new thread.